Mexico Pt.2

Droppin' updates. :)

-

Jasmyn

I was currently watching the sunset with Josèline. I loved to watch a beautiful view, it amazed me, and it took my mind off the world.

It has been already four days since we've been in Cabo and it was litteraly crazy. All I wanted to do was relax.

I'm glad to say that Josèline has kept me sane throughout this whole crazy rollercoaster ride. She was a real friend. I didn't grow up with girl friend's like her but I'm glad I met her because she is supporting, loving and welcoming.

This is the worst possible state to let people in right now, but she made me feel like I've known her for years.

"This is beautiful,"

"I know right" I stated, sighing.

"So Jasmyn, tell me more about yourself, you haven't really opened up to me"

"I know, I'm sorry.. It's just a lot"

"I understand" she sighed.

"What made you want to be a stripper?" I questioned her.

"Believe me, I'm not doing this shit for fun," she laughed "It's just something to do to make easy money and provide for myself and family"

"I know what you mean, how's your family?"

"Loving but strict, they wanted the best for me. They wanted me to graduate highschool, go to college, get a job, marry the love of my life, have kids, and have the fairytale white-pickett fence in the suburbs," she laughed, "they wanted me to be perfect"

"Reminds me of my family,"

"So, how did you meet Chris?"

"Highschool" I said, truthfully.

"So are you guys like, dating?"

"Something like that" I lied, looking down.

"Don't lie to me girl, I see it in your eyes"

As much as I didn't want to lie to Josèline, because she was my friend, I still couldn't tell the full truth. I wasn't willing to do it.

"I found him, needed a job and he offered. I needed a place to stay for a while and he offered, nothing much" I lied, feeling guilty.

"So you live with him?"

"Something like that"

"I know, Chris can be a very harsh guy, but on the inside, he's a good guy"

"Yeah, I know" I wished I could believe it, everyone has good in them. But Chris, he didn't seem like the type.

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"Yeah sure, I won't say a word" I got closer to her.

"Okay, well about two months ago, Me and Chris went into the private room, and, he almost killed a guy"

"What?" I began to worry.

"Yeah, I don't know what was going on but he just flipped out and started to punch the guy in the face"

"Tell me more about this 'guy' "

"Hmm, I didn't know his name, but he was a regular visitor at the club, he usually came to get a private dance from Chrysta and he left"

"Why did Chris beat him?"

"I have no clue, I've never seen him like that before, he's always so calm and happy around me and his boys but after that went down, he's never really been the same" she shrugged.