Father.

All characters in the mm

-

Chris

Waking up in a hospital bed, I started to remember what happened. Thinking about it made me cringe so I kept my mind off of it for awhile.

I had a huge headache so I took my bottle of water from the night stand next to me and gulped it down.

I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in"

The door opened slowly and there was Jasmyn standing at it. She looked beautiful, she was beautiful.

"Hi, Chris"

"Hey" I mumbled

She walked closer to me and touched my forehead. I was a little shooken by her actions because I couldn't believe she was touching me.

"Your head feels hot, I'll get the nurse"

"It's aight. I'm fine, thank you though"

She smiled and sat in the chair across from the bed.

"The nurse called your mother, she said she'll be flying back down to l.a immediately" she explained.

"Did she ask why I was in the hospital?"

"Yeah," she sighed "The nurse told her everything that happened. She mentioned that me and Josè saved your life, but it wasn't even like that"

I began to grow nervous. I felt like my mother was going to kill me. I was fucked. I hope she would understand though because she's been living through my shit all my life. She knew me.

"You did, If it wasn't for you and Josè I would be dead"

"If you didn't try to kill yourself in the first place-"

"I know, I know" I chuckled.

The door swund open and I could see my mother. My eyes widden as she walked in the room with Trey and Tyga.

"Christopher.." She examined me.

I missed her so fucking much, I loved my momma more than anything and now that she's finally here, I wanted to embrace her.

"Momma" I smiled.

She walked over to the bed and hugged me. I sighed a sigh of relief and embraced her. She smelled like vanilla lilac and it brung back memories from my childhood, before I was ever tortured.

"I missed you, baby"

"I missed you too momma"

"How are you? Are you okay boy?" She started touching all over me and I laughed.

"I'm good" I laughed again.

"My precious little baby"

Tyga and Trey began to giggle and I stuck the bird at them while my momma slapped my head.

I laughed and gave them a hard glare.

"Um, can you give me and my son a moment" momma said as Jasmyn, Trey and Tyga left the room.

Momma sighed and pulled a chair bext to me, holding my hand.

"Momma, I'm not on my death bed" I chuckled.

"Well you could've been"

That statement caught my attention and my smiled faded.

"Chris, what were you thinking?"

"I wasn't" I mumbled.

"Speak up, baby"

"I wasn't"