Break.

-

Jasmyn

Waking up not having any idea where I was, I noticed that I was sleeping next to a male figure. I suddenly began to remember what had happened.

Last night, I tried to escape. Something I will have a problem with doing in the future. I was scared, frightened for my life.

Still laying on the bed I looked on the left side and it was Tremaine. He was shirt less and sleep. I'm surprised he didn't tell me to sleep on the floor or anything.

I looked over at him, seeing that he was starting to awake.

"Goodmorning" he said with sleep in his voice.

I laid there quietly.

He chuckled then got up, putting a fresh black v neck on. I saw him glance at the clock while I started to get up.

"We have to go"

"Where?" I asked

"Just get dressed" he tossed me a pair of black leggings and a 'I love La' tee.

"Hurry up,"he looked at me.

I quickly put the clothes on he grabbed my arm leading me out of the bedroom. We made our way down the steps while he put on his shoes.

*

Chris

"The injury doesn't look that bad Christopher, you just need time to recover and take a break from work"

"A break?"

"Yes, as crazy as it sounds," Dr.Synthia chuckled "You need to stay home and rest for about 6 weeks"

Damn. I couldn't stay away from work. I needed to recover from this shit fast, it hurt like shit but I'a be alright.

"Thank you, Doc" I smiled as she continued to bandage my wound.

"Stay off your feet, you hear?"

"Yea I gotchu," I chuckled "Be safe" I told her as she walked out of my bedroom in my condo.

I watched as she left and I pulled out my bag of weed when she was gone. I was currently at my condo because I didn't want Dr.Synthia to come to my mansion where shit went down, too obvious. She did ask me about my injury and I told her I accidently stabbed myself while cooking but I knew she would get suspicious. The wound was too deep for me to accidently stab myself, knowing her almost all my life I knew that she thought I tried to commit suicide, but that's far from what happened.

Shrugging it off And smoking my blunt, I decided to call Trey to see what's going on down there, and if Jasmyn was being a good girl.

"Hello?"

"Yeah wassup man, how's everything going?"

"Good, now"

"What happened" I sighed

"Little miss Jasmyn tried to run last night"

"Hmm" I smirked "She must want daddy to teach her a little lesson"

He laughed.

"What you do though?"

"All I did was scare her little ass, she'll be good for now"

"She better be," I chuckled "So Doc just came over"

"Forreal? What she say?"

"She said I'a be good, no broken bones or anything.. Stitches perhaps but it didn't do any damage to me," I shrugged "I'mma need you to take care of the club for me and everything for about 6 weeks 'til I recover"