It Was All A Dream.

-

Excuse the mistakes

Jasmyn

A night passed. I was currently living in a nursing home, yes with the elderly. They told me I was going to be here for a little while until I felt okay. The old women and men took me in like I was their grandchildren, they were very nice and welcoming towards me, which made me feel good.

My memory was still a little off but my doctor told me it would get better, as of now the investegators and I don't know who was out for me but we will eventaully, but I was safe here for now.

I was currently playing uno with a couple of elderlys living in the home, "I won!!!" Patricia shouted and I smiled stacking the cards.

"Oh, you just got lucky" Natalie brushed her off.

"You mad? Or nah"

I laughed at how Patricia used such language, she was one of the coolest old ladies in this home though.

"Okay, new game" I demanded.

"I'm going to win this time" Natalie stated.

"Yeah, righhht" Patricia said, as I laughed.

After the game begun, one of the nurses came in and called for my name. "I'll be right back" I got up.

I followed the nurse to the front desk while she turned to me, "Officer Kanuver would like to see you now"

"Okay" I shrugged, following her to the main entrance.

"Hi" I waved at him.

He pulled me into a hug while he sat me in his car. "We have to go" he stated.

"Where are we going?"

He got into the car and started it up, "We're going to a police line-up"

I was super confused at what he just said, maybe they want me to try to remember who tried to abuse me, but I had no clue.

Arriving at the station, I got out of the car and followed Officer Kanuver into the large room.

I spotted Karen, one of the investagators for the trail, she was sitting at a desk and in front of her was a large glass with about five men standing in front of it.

"What's going on?" I whispered to Officer Kanuver.

"Here's your chance to try to remember what happened. Think about it. Close your eyes and try to picture what happened during the time"

I closed my eyes, I had no idea. I don't remember anything their telling me. It's not like I didn't believe them, it's more like a 'what's going on?' situation.

"I can't" I opened my eyes.

"You can, Jasmyn," he patted my back "Just think"

I closed my eyes again and that same face popped in my head, my heart started to race and I began to panic.

"I CAN'T" I screamed.

What the fuck was happening, my body heat started to rise as I began to get angry. I missed Drew, I had no clue where he was and all I wanted right now was love from him.

"Calm down, Jas...breathe"

I took a deep breathe, I wasn't going to just sit here and deny everything, even though I wasn't sure that this person that popped up in my head abused me or not, I just went with my heart.

I looked up and glanced at every single one of the male figures, then I saw one of them. His eyes were light brown, he had blonde hair and was light skinned, then I started to remember, I went to high school with him.. Chris.

"That's him" I pointed, looking away.

"GET HIM!!" officer Kanuver talked into his walky talky and I callopsed onto the floor, I couldn't do this.

-

I woke up to the sound of music and loud voices.

"There you are, Jasmyn" Josèline walked to me and grabbed my arm.

"Huh?"

I looked around, we were in a club. Wait, what the fuck?

"Ugh, Chris is such a douche, I will never give him a lap dance again.."

"Wait, what?"

"You were really knocked out back there, huh?" She chuckled, "I understand, that's how I be sometimes"

What the hell was going on? Did I just dream all of this? Everything that happened with Officer Kanuver and Chris? I began to start to remember what was going on..

I remember when we first walked in the club, Josèline had asked Chris if he wanted a lap dance and he nodded and went into the private room, I took a seat and dozed off because I was tired as a bitch. I dreamt of him doing bad things to Josèline while she was giving him a lap dance and I dreamt of everything that happened with him trying to rape me, it was all fake.

"So, what happened exactly in the private room?" I asked just to clarify.

"He was just touching all over me and I said that's enough and he said 'fuck you' and I left, why?"

I shook my head, closing my eyes "Nothing, nevermind"

I ran into Chris and her grabbed my lower back. "You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah" I looked down.

"Okay, well we're about to go"

"Okay" I looked at him.

I was kind of iffy about going to the house with him because I didn't want the dream to come true. I didn't want him to try to rape me.

I said my goodbyes to the strippers and left with Chris and got into the car.

"You sure you was alright back there?"

"Yea-Yeah"

He chuckled, "Your little friend was acting like a total bitch in the PR"

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, she acting like I didn't own this bicth," he laughed.

I sat quietly, I couldn't believe everything that I dreamt wasn't true, I wanted to escape but didn't know how.

-

It was all a dream.. biggie lol.

If you're confused, I will post another chapter tonight clarifying everything.

Yeah so, Chris really didn't attempt to rape her, she just dreamt it.

Thanks for reading❤️

XO