Mexico Pt.3

-

Jasmyn

Waking up next to Chris wasn't a very pleasant awakening. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

Last night I had so much fun with Josèline, until Chris came and ruined the fun.

While I grabbed my toothbrush, I looked in the top cabinet for tooth paste and I found a small bottle of pills. I looked at the bottle confusingly while I picked it up. The bottle read: Lithium Carbonate Tables USP, 300 mg.

Was Chris taking pills for bipolarism?

I heard rumors in highschool that he took effexor pills for deppression but I really didn't believe it because I thought it was just a rumor. Now I'm starting to believe that Chris was actually crazy, mentally.

I shook the medication bottle and it only seemed like there was a few left. The bottle read: 10 tablets and there was only about two left. Was he overdosing on these pills?

I put the bottle back where it was and closed the cabinet door quietly. I had to now fight the verge of saying anything to Chris but it seemed hard because I was a nice and caring person and even if you've done the worst to me, I would still care about your well being, and that's something I needed to work on.

I quickly brushed my teeth and headed over back to the hotel bedroom, to see Chris awakening.

"Good morning, baby" he yawned.

I ignored him and I instantly heard a knock on the door.

I walked over, opening it to see Tremaine. He stared at me for awhile and I moved to the side so he could come in.

Chris suddenly came out of the bedroom rubbing his face and then dapping up Trey.

I went back into the bedroom to give them privacy and sat on the bed. I still thought about the whole pill situation, it's not like I cared, but I did. I know that doesn't make any sense but it's like, complicated.

I didn't want to see anyone overdosing on anything. As much as I thought if I ever tried to overdose on something, Chris wouldn't give a shit.

I sighed and got of the bed walking to grab a pair of leggings since it was kind of cold in the hotel. While I was putting those on I heard the door open and Chris came in.

He ignored my presence and got dressed. I rolled my eyes at how ignorant he was.

I looked at the clock and it read: 10:34 AM. I was hungry and in need of breakfast but I didn't care as much if I was hungry or not.

"Jasmyn,"

"Yes?" I didn't not once look at him.

"Stop with that fuckin' attitude, bitch"

I looked at him and frowned, "I'm not a bitch," I mumbled.

"Speak the fuck up!"

"Don't call me out of my name!"

"Man, shut the fuck up," he paused, "Bitch!"

I walked out of the room just so he could grab my arm back.

"Look, I'm sorry.."

Wow, this nigga really was bipolar.

"Don't touch me, okay?"

He smacked his lips and let go of my arm, aggressively almost pushing me into the wall.

I walked out of the room, spotting Trey sitting on the couch, snorting cocaine. Drugs, oh I couldn't stand them.