Harsh.

Chris

"I'm gonna miss you momma" I kissed my mother's forehead and Tyga carried her bags down stairs.

"I love you son, don't ever forget that. Make sure you're going to that therapist like I told you. I want you to call me everyday. I will be visiting around Christmas time"

I chuckled, "I got you momz"

Se kissed my cheek, hugging me in a tight hug. "Don't forget, there's people who care for you. People who want to see you change for the better and be happy."

I nodded and hugged her tight. I haven't felt this kind of love in a while and it honestly felt good.

"Have a safe trip, Momz" Trey hugged her and we walked her outside as Tyga drove her off to the airport.

I sighed while Trey placed his hand on my shoulder. I walked back into my home and sat on the couch. I had a lot going on in my head right now, I was fucked up honestly. But since my mother was here, she made me feel some type of way. Making me feel as if I belonged in this world. And I definitely didn't feel like shit before.

Jasmyn

I was working at the club for a couple of months just so I coukd get back on my feet. I was currently still working for Chris but I didn't mind. Chris has made a difference and I'm the forgiving type but I was still distant.

I made my way to the back, accidently bumping into someone.

"I'm sorry ma"

I looked up at the tall man and nodded with a blank face. I then made my way to the back, grabbing my purse and saying goodnight to Coby as I made my way to the elevator.

I then saw the man once again, getting into the elevator with me.

"What's your name?"

I didn't reply because I obviously didn't want to have a conversation with this man and wasn't interested.

"I said what's your fucking name!"

I shook at his harsh tone and turned quickly clicked the button to the elevator but he stood in front of the doors blocking the way.

"What are you doing?!"

"Bitch! Don't fucking raise your voice!" He spit in my face.

I stood there shocked as he grabbed the back of my hair, immediately reminding me of how Chris did too me.

"Stop!" I squealed.

Josèline

As I made my way to my car, calling Jasmyn but there was no response. I got into the car, texting her constantly. Why wasnmt she answering the phone I bought her?

I immediately heard a loud scream. I quickly got out of the car and headed towards the elevator of the parking garage.

The voice sounded very similar to Jasmyn's voice but I wasn't too sure.

I walked up to the building as clicked the elevator doors. But nothing was working.

I banged on the door, still hearing the fainted voices.

I quickly dialed 9-1-1 until the doors finally opened, revealing an empty elevator.

I thought I was going crazy for a minute. Hearing things, but I swear this shit was real.

-

Short chapter sorry :(

How do you feel about this?

XO