Forgiveness.

-

Chris

I continued to pack my things and get ready to leave Mexico. We've been here for a week and it really seemed like fuckin' years.

Since the talk me and Jasmyn had, I really regretted putting her through all this shit. I was fucked up for that, I guess I just didn't know how to react. I promised her I would leave her alone.

I know it's going to take her time to forget all of this but I had to start somewhere.

I was currently in the hotel room by myself while everyone was in the lobby gathering their things.

I went into the bathroom trying to grab all the things that I owned that I could. I looked into the cabinet and found my pills. I shook the bottle and then opened it, revealing that there was only two left. I grabbed them and gulped them down without water.

After grabbing the rest of my stuff I finally left the hotel suite, locking the door with the room key. I carried my luggage down the hall and pushed the button for the elevator. Once I got in I noticed that Jasmyn was standing in the corner of it, looking down.

Damn, look at what I did to her. I was a fucked up person man, and it really took me this long to realize it.

"Hi Chris" she said looking up.

I felt that nervousness and anxiety take over my body like it did when I was younger. I felt guilty as fuck. What the fuck did I do?

I ignored her. Not being ignorant or anything, but I didn't want her to talk to a fucked up person like me.

Once the elevator door opened for us to the main lobby. I grabbed my luggage and met Forrest, Trey, Tyga, Mijo and Teedo.

I dapped them up and grabbed my phone from my pocket checking on what time the jet would be departing.

"Yo, you good man?" Tyga asked.

"Yeah," I rubbed my eyes, "just tired" I lied.

"Oh" he shook it off.

I didn't tell anyone about what happened between me and Jasmyn last night, and I'm pretty sure she didn't tell nobody either. It was awkward as hell.

Once we left the hotel and Mexico for good, we were now sitting on the private jet. I slept the whole way.

-

We arrived back in California around five am, and I was beyond tired. All I wanted to do was go home and relax. I unlocked the door to my mansion and the cold air hit me. "Home sweet home" I mumbled, throwing the keys on the floor.

Jasmyn was obviously not with me because she went with Josèline to do God knows what. I walked up the stairs and into the bathroom.

I ran a hot shower and then took my shirt off. While waiting to get into the shower, I looked at the mirror, at myself. I started to see the mirror get steamy as my face and body dissapeared in the reflection.

The room began to get hot because the door was shut and it was steamy. I opened my cabinet, revealing millions of bottles of pills.

I took them all out of the cabinet and opened the toilet, pouring them into the toilet and then flushing them all down. I didn't need them fuckers.

I stared back into the mirror, which was still very steamy, and then wiped the steam hesitantly with my hand and I could see myself again.

"Fuck you!" I spit onto the mirror.

"You worthless peice of shit!"

The words from my childhood taunted me, which made me repeat them to myself in the mirror.