Pain.

-

Jasmyn

"Hello beautiful" he smiled "Remember me?"

"Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my home?!"

"Shhhh shhh baby," he walked closer to me "It's me."

It took me a second to recognize his face and then I remembered. Chris. Christopher Brown.

"Christopher?"

"Yeah" he chuckled.

"But, what-..." All kinds of thoughts were running through my head. Why was he in my condo?

"I bet you're wondering why I'm here"

"Please get out of my house!" I spat.

"Why?" he made a confused look at me.

"Chris, why are you here,huh?!"

"Oh no no no," he walked over to me grabbing the back of my head gently "No need to yell, Jas"

"Don't touch me."

I had no idea why he was here, in my home. He was not welcomed here.
Thoughts started to run through my mind once again, he was here for revenge.

"I know why you're here"

"And why is that?" he asked.

"Revenge?"

He chuckled looking down, "That's not all I want."

I sighed, "Then what else do you want, Christopher?"

"You"

I stood there shocked I couldn't believe what the fuck he was talking about right now. How in the hell could he want me? I barely even talked to this guy in highschool, I did feel bad for him but never once did I think that he thought of me like that.

"What do you mean you want, me?"

"I want to take care of you, I want to love you, give you things"

"Well you can't have me" I looked away I went back to the bathroom and quickly put my clothes on since I was wearing my robe. Walking out he was still here.

"Christopher, why are you still here?"

"If I can't have you, you can't have him"

"What are you talking about?" I asked confusingly.

All he did was laugh, "How do you think I got here Jasmyn? you think I just magically found your address? No," he paused and chuckled "Your little 'husband' was at my club last night getting a lap dance from one of the strippers and I happened to run into him, just so I could give him the ass whooping I always promised"

"I don't believe you"

"Oh so you don't, huh?"

"No! get the fuck out of my-" I got interrupted by him gripping my
hair with his fist and pulling me towards the door.

"GET OFF OF ME!!!!"

"Shut the fuck up!" He demanded walking out of my bedroom.

*

Waking up in a living room I got up from an unfamiliar couch. I had no idea where the fuck I was and needed to get out.

I got up noticing that there was a sharp pain from the back of my head, I could feel a bump and I groaned of pain.

"That's what you get for disrespecting me" I heard a husky voice that made me jump.

Turning around it was Christopher, I suddenly began to remember what had happened. Christopher came to my house and fed me with lies about Drew, I didn't believe him and I wasn't afraid of him either.