Phone Calls.

-

Chris

"So you not goin' to eat, huh?"

She shook her head and continued to hold her stomach.

I guess she was feeling nauesous but I wanted her to eat because if she didn't she would get sick.

"Just eat, Jasmyn. Damn"

"My..stomach hurts." She told me.

"Fuck..." I mumbled, getting up from the couch.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some tylenol and poured a drop or two in a small dixie cup, then poured water in another small dixie cup.

"Drink up," I said walking to her.

"What is it?" She mumbled.

"Medicine, it'll make you feel better"

She picked the tylenol up and drunk it, followed by her drinking the water.

"Swallow it all down"

She gulped it all down and continued to hold her stomach.

"Now eat" I handed her a peice of chicken to her mouth and she grabbed it taking tiny bites.

I had alot on my mind as of now. First off, Tyga and the crew made an arrangement to go to Mexico for a couple drops and vacay. I was planning on going but if I did I'd have to bring Jasmyn and that would be extra.

I also wanted to hire Jasmyn to work at my club some nights, as a bartender. I was planning on doing that in the future because I needed to get a few things off my mind.

I watched her finally finish up her food while she stared at me, "The fuck you looking at?" I snapped.

"Can I...call my mother?"

"Call your mother? Are you fuckin' kiddin' me?"

"I want to-to talk to m-my family.." she mumbled.

"So you can try to escape and call the police, huh?"

"No.. I sw-swear.. I just want to talk to her.."

I had to think about it, I could tell that her family was wonderin' where she was at and probably tried to call or visit, but I wouldn't just let her get away like that.

"Five minutes..."

Her eyes widden.

"That's fucking it! I swear to god if you try to tell your momma shit about where you at I'm killing you!"

She nodded and I got up, grabbing her arm.

I grabbed my phone off the kitchen counter and pulled the dial pad up, so she could dial the number.

She dialed it and put it up to her ear.

"Put that shit on speaker"

She followed my directions and I heard the phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Mom?" She smiled.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?"

"I'm just calling to say I miss you and everything"

I scoffed at their conversation, shut the fuck up...

"I miss you too Jas, where are you?"

"Umm..," I looked at her with glossed eyes, "I'm fine.. just at dad's"

"You're in Toronto?"

"Yeaah.." She lied.

"Okay hunni, well call me soon, okay.. I love you."

"I... I love you too" she looked up at me.

I started to feel a little bad, but at the same time I didn't give a fuck.. if that made any sense.

Jasmyn

I had to admit, it felt good talking to my mother. We weren't on very good speaking terms at first but now that I'm away from her, I realize how important she is to me and without her I would be lost, just like I am now without Drew.

"Aww, so sweet" Chris cooed, faking.

I looked down and he lifted my chin up, "Hey.. you'll see her soon, okay?" He chuckled.

I had no idea what he meant by that but I wasn't that interested because I knew he was just fucking around..

After everything I dreamt, I thought Chris would actually attempt to attack and rape me, but none of that happened. He is very intimidating and harsh but I actually think he wouldn't try to actually hurt me, he's just fustrated and has problems, he needs help immediately but... he isn't so bad I guess.