Tragedy.

Chris

1 month later

Hold your composure, Chris. Be strong.. you got this, I thought to myself while pacing back and fourth, rubbing my face in the hotel lobby.

Let's just say, a lot has happened this past month. Allegedly, my club has been on lock down because there was an accused rapist, going around snatching innocent females and they've yet to find this man. Josh Hamilton. The thought of this man made me want to kill him.

Me and the boys have been trying to settle shit out, and trying to work with whoever we can to make sure my club is back in order and quick.

So, I've been in Virginia for a while, with my mother. She's been supporting me from day one so I'd rather be with her then dealing with this shit on my own.

"Aye bro, you good?" Trey came out of the suite, walking to me.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine" I put my hands in my front pockets, staring at the floor.

"Everything is going to be good. They gon find that nigga and arrest him. And your club will be back up in no time"

"I know man, I'm just worried... you know, about Jasmyn" I sighed, walking back into the hotel suite.

Since the incident with Josèline not coming in for work, I haven't seen them both since. No calls, no texts, no nothing. I have no clue what was going on but I was concerned.

"We haven't heard from Jasmyn or Josèline for about a month, maybe... they're dead" Trey shrugged.

"Aye man, don't say shit like that."

"I'm just playing.." Trey laughed, walking into the kitchen area of the hotel suite, grabbing a water bottle.

Trey was always one intimidating, blunt ass nigga.

"I'm about to go see momma" I stated, grabbing the rental car keys from the counter, walking out.

Jasmyn

One month.

One month since the incident.

I've been living secretly with Joséline, in New York. I haven't told anyone about it, not even my own parents. Well.. I haven't talked to them in about 6 months, it's like they didn't even care.

Me and Josè moved here in Manhattan for about 2 weeks and I was already trying to start my life over. After the incident happened, Chris's club allegedly got locked down, and I haven't heard from him in forever. But I didn't care, I didn't want to remember anything that happened back in California. This is my new life.

Although it's only been a month, I feel as though I've been changing. It's like I don't know who I am anymore,.. I was unhappy.

"Jas, you ready?" Josè came into my room with three bags in her right hand and a Iced coffee in the other.

"Yeah.. I'm about ready," I stated, walking over to my closet to grab one of my jackets.

Lately, I've been having stomach aches and a very bad temperature. I don't know what it was but I needed to go to the hospital for awhile now so Josè offered.