No More.

Josèline

I anxiously tapped my leg on the kitchen floor, waiting. Jasmyn hasn't been home all night or morning. I was honestly scared because last night, I knew I wasn't going crazy. I heard noises and screaming that sounded exactly like Jasmyn.

I just prayed that she was- I got interrupted out of my thoughts by fiddling on the door. I quickly got up, walking to the door, unlocking it. Viewing Jasmyn with a robe on, her hair all over the place and bruises on her neck.

She stood there, a blank look on her face. I stared at her, not knowing what to do or say because I was watching my best friend stand there looking clueless.

"Jasmyn..." I stared at her.

She sniffled and wiped her eyes, staring at me back. My eyes began to water as I felt her pain. What the hell happened to her.

"Come in" I said.

She walked in, looking around. I walked to the bathroom, with her trailing behind me. I ran the bath water and grabbed a wash cloth and some soap, wetting it and lathering the soap onto the rag.

She got into the bath as I put the wet rag on the bruises on her neck. I didn't even bother asking her what happened because I knew she didn't want to talk about it, but as soon as she gets done in the bath, I was going to call the police, immediately.

"Josè" she mumbled.

"Yes?" I looked at her.

"I was ra-raped..."

I looked at her in complete shock, Oh my fucking god, my best friend was raped? I couldn't believe it. There were so many things that were running through my head right now, who raped her? When? Where? I wanted to kill whoever did this to her?

"Jasmyn... do you know who it was?"

She shook her head, biting her bottom lip to keep from sobbing. I wiped her tears and hugged her.

"It's okay Jas, I'm here."

"I love you Josèline" she admitted.

"I love you too, I love you so much Jasmyn. You're my best friend, I can't believe this happened. I'm calling the police" I told her.

"No! He said if I call the police he'll kill me-"

"Shut up, Jasmyn! We're calling the police! We can't let him off the hook! That man is a rapist."

She wiped her nose and nodded hesitantly.

Chris

"Yo, Where the fuck Is Josè!?" Tyga asked, calling her on her phone constantly.

"I don't know" I shrugged my shoulders, fiddling with my phone.

"She's suppose to be on stage in 20 minutes and she's no where to be found!" He shouted.

"Calm down man, maybe there's traffic" Trey butted in, making a good point.

"Nigga, if there was traffic she would be answering her phone, telling me that there was fucking traffic!" Tyga argued with Trey.

"Man shut-"

"Both of yall shut up!," I demanded, "Has any one of yall thought about calling Jasmyn? They both live together" I suggested.

"You right" Tyga said, pulling out his phone.

I continued to text Amina, Amina was the good girl that I met at the restaurant a couple of nights ago. She was real nice, funny and sexy. I wanted to get to know her more because I was definitely fucking with her. I felt bad at the same time, I still liked Jasmyn, a lot. But I don't know how she feels about me because I did kidnap the girl.