Back On Track.

4 weeks later

Chris

"Chris, your wound has fully healed and you are now free to go" Dr.Synthia explained.

I got up from my couch and smiled, I was feeling better than ever.

"Thanks doc" I gave her a slight hug.

"Take care of yourself now, be careful"

"I got you Doc. See you later" I walked her out and then made my way into the kitchen.

Searching through the fridge, I heard my phone ringing from the counter and I picked it up.

"Wassup?"

"What's happening man?" I heard Trey's voice.

"Nothing, Doc just came through, I'm finally healed"

"Good."

"Yeah, how's Jas?"

He sighed, "The same"

I chuckled.

"We actually on our way over, she being a good girl now" he laughed.

"Aight," I chuckled "See you when you get here" I hung up.

Quickly making something to eat I heard the doorbell ring and went to go get it.

"Wassup man?" I dapped Trey up.

"I see you back on your feet and everything now"

"Yeah, I feel good"

I looked at Jasmyn who was waiting behind Trey.

I let them both in and Trey took a seat on the couch.

"So how's the club and everything been?"

"Good, everyone misses you"

"I'll be back in business in a couple of days"

I looked at Jasmyn while she sat there quietly.

"Hey, Jas"

"Hi" she replied quickly.

"You missed daddy, huh?" I chuckled.

I was still at my condo in west hollywood, I was planning to go back to my home in a couple of days, then the plan with Jasmyn would be back on track. I wanted her to start working at my club, as a bartender. So she could make me money and look good while doing it.

"So when you plan on moving back?"

"A couple of days" I sat beside her.

"That's good, so I heard you joined KGC"

"Yeah" I sighed.

"It was a hard decision to make wasn't it?"

"Yeah, but I'mma be making alot of money doing it"

"Do your thing," Trey laughed "I'm bout to roll out though, see you at the club later tonight?"

"Yeah," I walked him to the door.

He left Jasmyn with me so we could have a little alone time. Since he's been taking care of her, I haven't been seeing her that much, but the plan was coming together.

I sat back on the couch and looked at her.

"You hungry"

She shook her head.

"Thirsty?"

She nodded, coughing.

I got up and headed to the kicthen while I poured her a glass of lemonade.

I handed it to her and she quickly gulped it down.

"We going to the club later, so get dressed"

I leaded her up stairs. I stared at her ass while she walked up the stairs, if only I could be all up in her right now.

I grabbed her waist and kissed the back of her neck once we made it up stairs.

"S-stop" she nudged me off.

I pulled up back onto her and went into the bathroom closing the door behind me, I turned on the lights and started to run the shower water.

I took my shirt off and basketball shorts, ready to get in.

Jasmyn

I could see him beginning to strip in front of me. I saw his wound from where I stabbed him, it was stiched up but he was healed.

He began to take off his underwear, while I watched his member stick out.

"Get undressed" he demanded.

He walked up to me and started to slowly take my shirt and bra off, leading to my shorts then underwear.

"Get in"

I got into the shower, where he handed me and wet rag and a bar of soap. I started to wash myself while he got in after me.

I felt completely awkward with him in here with me but I continued to wash myself. He stared at me while water began to drip down his body.

I turned away and continued to lather myself with soap.

"Out" he pointed, leading me out of the shower.

I grabbed a towel off the sink and dried myself off. He got out after me and did the same.

We walked into his bedroom and he started to lather axe deoderant under his arms.

He tossed me some clothes and I quickly got dressed and let my damp hair hit my face.

"You ready?" He asked

I nodded.

He walked me down the stairs and grabbed his jacket, car keys and phone. We took the elevator down to the garage and he unlocked the door to his all black range rover.

I got in the passanger seat and he drove off onto the interstate.

*

We finally arrived at the club and I was greeted to Josèline and the other strippers.

"Hey, boo"

"Hey Josè" I slightly smiled.

"Oh, I see you've already met Jas"

"Yeah, hello Chris" Josèline winked at him.

"Wassup" he nodded.

"You want that lap dance I promised?" She asked him.

He nodded.

Josèline

Once I got Chris into the private room, he took his jacket off and sat on the all red couch. I sexy-walked over to him while he licked his lips.

"So, how you been?" I seduced him and rubbed up and down his legs.

"Good" his voice cracked.

"I missed you."

"Yeah?"

"Yes, papi" I seduced him with my dominican accent, knowing he would fall for it.

"Show me" he grabbed my waist.

I rubbed up and down his member while his head fell back in pleasure.

"Do it"

"Not so fast, baby boy"

He looked down at me confused.

"First, you have to tell me your little secret"

"What you talking about?"

"Jasmyn"

-

Short chapter I know :/

But, Chris is finally healed and back in business :)

Do you think Josèline is on to something?

Hmm.. We'll see.

Thanks for reading❤️

XO