Evidence.

-

Chris

"What about Jasmyn?" I gritted, staring her down.

"Welll...," she continued to run her hands down my thighs "What do you want with her?"

I was getting irritated talking to this girl. I wondered if Jasmyn told her anything about me finding her and kidnapping her and what not.

"Come on Chris, you can tell me" she seduced me with her words, making me clench my jaw.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!"

"I won't tell" she shushed me.

"Get the fuck off me!"

I grabbed her hair pulling her upwards, dragging her head to the wall.

"let go!"

"What did she tell you!!"

"Noth-" I slammed her head against the wall making her scream.

"Tell the fucking truth!"

"She didn't tell me anything, I swear!!"

She had to be lying, she wouldn't be asking me all of these questions if she didn't know about what was going on.

I let go of her hair and dusted off my shirt. "Leave." I told her, still clenching my jaw.

"What is wrong with you?!" She looked at me.

"Everything"

She left quietly while I sat down trying to catch my breath. What the fuck is going on?

Jasmyn

I sat in V.I.P area waiting for Josèline, I was a little nervous of what they were doing in there because I know the damage Chris can do.

I looked over my shoulder to see Josèline walking to the V.I.P area.

"Hey" I said.

She gave me a weird look, I was confused but I just shook it off.

She walked off onto the main stage and started to perform. I was confused as to why she gave me a weird look, maybe Chris did something?

I sipped my lemonade and waited for this night to be over. I was beyond tired and just wanted to go home.

I saw Chris walking over towards me and he sat next to me.

"Hi"

"Hey baby"

I just ignored his reply and continued to stare off at Josèline doing amazing tricks on the pole.

"You missed daddy, huh?"

I gulped and ignored him again.

I saw Josèline look over in our direction and she rolled her eyes at me. What is wrong with her? Did Chris try to do anything to her?

"I'm so confused, baby"

I looked at him, "About?"

He chuckled, "So you going of telling people shit!"

"N-no, what are you talking about?"

He whispered in my ear over the music, "Let's go, now"

He grabbed my arm and leaded me out to the entrance.

After we got in the car he zoomed down the highway.

"I'm going to show you tonight." He smirked.