Set back.

-

Chris

My vision began to blur. I couldn't get control of myself as the blood gushed out of me.

I started to lose conciousness while Jasmyn stared at me in disbelief. I knew she felt guilty.

Struggling to get up I continued to hold my wound, "Fuck" I mumbled, looking down at my cut. I would be alright, all I needed was to catch my breath and take care of this wound.

I continued to look at her while my dizzyness began to take over me.

Her words were, "Now you know how pain feels.."

I couldn't believe she was telling me I didn't know what pain was. I've struggled with that shit my whole life. She was the last person I expected to say some shit like that, her life was perfect.

Jasmyn

Looking at him in disbelief, I almost panicked. I couldn't kill him, I wouldn't even kill a fly. Yeah, he killed the love of my life but that would just make things worse if I killed him.

I continued to stare at him while he began to loose conciousness.

What was I going to do?

Escape?

I couldn't just leave the evidence, I had to do something. But I didn't know what...

All of a sudden I heard a loud buzzer going off, I guess meaning that someone had came in.

"Oh fuck," I mumbled "I have to hide"

I looked around noticing a large closet, I quickly ran into it and closed the door quietly while covering my mouth.

I looked out of the blinds in the door and looked at Christopher, he has fully lost all conciousness and was on the ground.

Then I heard conversing, It sounded like older men around their mid twenties. It sounded like three of them.

I looked out of the blinds once again, and saw three off the men conversing, once again.

"What the fuck!!" I heard one of them.

I saw that they've helped Chris get up off the floor and put him onto the couch.

"Search the house!"

I continued to cover my mouth while the men searched upstairs it seemed like. I was now sobbing and scared for my life, if they found me in this closet I couldn't even imagine what they would do to me.

I held onto the doors handle tight while I heard footsteps approaching me. 'Oh my god' I thought to myself. I can't die, I was fearing for my life.

At once the closet door opened while I hit the floor. The brown skinned man stared at me, "Jasmyn?"

I noticed that it was Trey. Tremaine Neverson from highschool.

"Please don't hurt me"

He grabbed my arm pulling me up and pulled me out of the closet.

"Oh, we got some fresh meat" one of the guys said licking his lips.

Were they a part of Chris' plan?

I stood there quietly while they examined me.

"Did you do this?" Tremaine asked pointing over to Chris.

"Y-yes" I sobbed.

"Jasmyn, he wasn't going to hurt you" Tremaine walked over to me.

He was intimidating as fuck, just like the rest of them.