Chapter 26

"Ryu, wake up" 

Monkey screamed at top of his lungs.

"What?" she rubbed her eyes trying to understand what is happening.

"Monkey?" she asked confused, last time she saw monkey was two weeks ago when he walked out of Hiroto's birthday dinner.

"Yes, WAKE UP" he screamed at the top of his lungs.

Ryu jumped up from the floor mat, Monkey was here in her bedroom shaking with tears and blood running down his face. BLOOD Ryu thought finally getting back to her senses.

"What happened?" Ryu asked reaching out to his face, he have a little scar under his eyes.

"Hiroto is in trouble," he said frantically trying to drag Ryu out of her room, she stopped in her tracks turning him around.

"WE NEED TO HURRY WOMAN" he yelled at the top of his lungs.

"MONKEY" Ryu grabbed him by his both arms and shook him to calm him down, "Clam down and tell me what happened to you and where is Hiroto so I can help"

"They came to get the money, and we didn't had it this time" he blurred out trying to calm himself down,

"Who?" Ryu asked patiently.

"We don't have time for this" Monkey said shaking his head.

"Brother once told me you are a soldier, you saving him or not?" He asked.

"Of course monkey, but please tell me who am I saving him from?"

"They are a local gang, they come and take a commission from small businesses to not hurt them" he signed finally calming down.

"Okay, where is Hiroto?" Ryu asked getting up and changing into something she can fight in.

"At our bar, they closed it, and now beating brother I tried to fight them off but they are too many too strong" he replied turning his back to Ryu so she can change.

"Okay, how many are they?" Ryu asked.

"I don't know for sure but more than six" after a minute of silence he asked fearfully "do you think you can fight these many?"

"Don't worry kid, let the adult handle them" Ryu asked putting her hand on his head, he turned out.

"I came to find Uncle but he is nowhere to find, I would never ask you brother will hate it. He said looking down.

"World has changed grandpa, Women do fight and today I will show you how they fight better," Ryu said patting his head; he looked up to see Ryu smiling down at him.

"Follow me," Ryu said walking out with the monkey falling close behind.

When Ryu walked into the bar Hiroto was sitting against a wall covered in blood, with eight men sitting around him drinking his licker.

"Hello gentlemen" Ryu greeted walking in with a smile, and the monkey followed close behind.

"Ryu" Hiroto whimpered spitting blood out.

"Hey pretty boy, I hope you don't mind I am going to pour myself a drink since you look busy," Ryu said pulling what looked like Gin from behind of bar and pouring herself a drink.

A man who Ryu thought was the leader came and took a seat next to her. "Ryu I presume?" he said in a fake heavy voice.

"Aren't you a smart fellow" Ryu smiled drinking a sip.

"Smart enough to know that a pretty girl like you shouldn't walk in a bar like this with Men like us" He laughed, and all his men laugh obediently.

"I am charmed, but you got one thing wrong" Ryu smiled.