chapter: 14

I woke up to an empty bed, the meeting started before I even woke up, I decided to go on a walk,

Cold is so cruel, I am used to living in a really hot environment, I can handle hot but cold make me want to jump in boiling water,

Where ever I go people look at me either in anger or like I am an alien, I don't blame them, I am a girl who has a spirit for a soul and who threaten their chief.

I ended up in front of the library, very tall, with small detailing, they know how to create beautiful things with ice.

I walked into the building, hoping to find some warmth, and maybe a good book to pass time on, the library is mostly empty, I see people of the tribe are not big readers, at the back of the library Unalaq is sitting behind a table full of books, did he read all of them or are planning to?

"Good to see you here, fire lady" he smiled, "What are you reading?" I asked walking toward him,

"Actually about you," he said, "Me?" I asked, in front of him is a book with a drawing of a dragon on one side and writing on the other, "What did you find?" I asked, grabbing the book.

"Nothing much, what's written in there I already know, about how dragon spirit wanted to be human for one life" he stood up, I gave him the book back which he closed and put it back on the table.

"You don't seem mad?" I asked

"Mad about what?" he asked tilting his head,
"Last night," I said, picking another book about dragons physiology,

"I see no reason to, he defended his people you defended yours, no reason to be mad about" he shrugged

"Tell that to your people, they are staring at me like they want to burn me alive," I said, making him laugh.

"Those people are stupid, ignore them, they won't understand how rulers work, other than that I don't think the dragon should be scared," he said, walking to my side of the table.

"I never said I am," I said,

"I have been sitting here all morning, I could use some fresh air," he said,

"Shall we?" he asked putting his arm out for me, which I took.

we walked around the tribe, people kept on staring where ever we went, "Aren't you scared? Your people may think you are a trader by just walking with me" I asked.
"I don't care what these fools think, I have a chance to know the dragon and fire lady I won't miss it" he replied.

"Have you ever talked to your ancestors?" he asked,
"No not really but my mother use to come in my dreams to help me, but that can be simply dreams" I said

"I don't think they were just dreams, how much do you know about the spirit world?" he asked,

"I  can't say I know much, I know I will go there after death and my mother is there"

"Yeah she is, do you know about the bridge that connects the spirit world to our world," he asked,

"No I didn't, where is that bridge?" I asked he chuckled did I say something funny

"He came with you" he replied, I stopped walking not getting his point, "Avatar is the bridge," he cleared.

"That is interesting," I said,

we start walking again, "What if I told you can meet your mother," he asked,

"That will be amazing," I replied not sure where he was taking this conversation to.

he stopped walking, "But we need your friend avatar's help," he said,

"I am sure, he will not mind it, what will we have to do?" I asked, means I am his family now, I know it is a big favor but I can see my mother once again, I am sure he will help.