Chapter 15

Lily

I've ridden on the back of motorcycles my entire life. Dad would take me around town on his Harley and when Taz came to visit, I'd ride with him. As I got older, I've had friends that ride and I would catch rides with them whenever I could. I love it. The excitement. The feeling of being free. There's nothing like it.

Being on the back of Nitro's bike is different though. It's free and exciting but it's also sexy. My thighs hug his, my chest is pressed against his back and my hands are around his waist. Every part of me that is touching him, feels like a fire beneath me. Yet, it completely calms me. How the fuck is that even possible?

I lean my head back to look straight up at the blue sky above us. The clouds are swirls of white and they look as if they were brushed onto a light blue canvas by an artist. The leaves on the trees are beginning to change colors from bright green to yellow and orange. Fuck, it's so beautiful here.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" I hear Nitro's sexy deep voice and feel his large hand on my thigh. The feeling of it makes me wet. Fuck.

"Yes." I reply stunned at the way he seems to know how I'm feeling and what I'm thinking. And fuck, his hand on my thigh is driving me wild. Why am I feeling this for him?

"We're almost there. We've got a few more curves coming up." He says before returning his hand to the handlebars.

"Ok" I press my body against his and lay my head on his back. I could stay like this for the rest of my life. I remind myself that I barely know this man and that all my excitement for him is probably the situation that we are in. We are forced to be with each other. He is my protector, and that is what is causing the desire that pumps between us. Surely, that is what this is. The situation that we have been placed in.

Somehow, I can't bring myself to fully believe that. I've never felt drawn to someone like this or so calm in their presence. And the noises, always seem to disappear when he's close. This has to be something else entirely. But what?

I peek out over Nitro's shoulder as he turns onto a long, paved driveway that curves around and ends at the top of a hill where I can see two large white buildings standing tall behind a long, tall black metal fence. The land along the driveway and expanding to the right and left in front of the fence is solid grass and mostly cleared of trees except for a few small, wooded areas scattered around the fence line.

As we approach, the gate automatically opens allowing us to pass through it as Nitro pulls into a large parking lot that sits between the two buildings.

The large white, brick building to the right has a large white and black metal sign above the bay doors that reads Gunner's Auto Shop. There's a tow truck parked out front, along with a couple of bikes and trucks.

The building to the left is a large two-story white brick building with a flat roof. The place is massive, like it was once an old warehouse or office building. There's a long, covered porch that runs the length of the building with several chairs and small round tables lining it.

Nitro pulls the bike in front of the two-story building on the left, where there are several bikes parked out front. This, must be the clubhouse.

It is nothing like what I had expected. From the movies and tv shows I'd seen of biker clubs; I expected a rough looking place made mostly of sheet metal and barbed wire with nasty looking whores hanging outside waiting for a biker to claim them. This place is nothing like that. It's actually really nice.

Nitro cuts the engine and removes his helmet hanging it on the handlebar.

"Well, this is it." he says as I take off my helmet. I hand it to him, and he hangs it from the opposite handlebar.