Chapter 61

Lily

I am so scared that Dawson looks at me differently now. Fuck, how could he not? Everything is worse than I could have imagined. I've been sold for sex and was sold to be a model for sex slavery. I feel disgusting. But Dawson doesn't think so. He tells me he feels no differently towards me as he begs me not to leave him.

He wraps his massive arms around me, and I bury my face into his chest. I wrap my arms around his waist and feel his heart beating under me. The sound, and the vibration, calms my panic. I breathe him in, smelling his cologne mixed with whiskey and cannabis, and the whole world fades away.

I could never leave him, I need him, there's no denying that. The way he makes me feel loved when I feel so fucking unlovable. I will stay with this man for as long as he allows me too.

"I will never run from you, Dawson. I don't want to lose you." I confess.

"Oh, Little One. I don't want to fucking lose you either. I fucking love you, baby." He whispers down into my hair, kissing the top of my head, "Always."

"I love you too, Dawson." I whisper, wiping my cheeks once more.

Everything I have been through. Everything that has happened, disappears in his arms. Being around him, is better than anything I've ever experienced. He's better, than I will ever be.

"Bruce will want to call church soon, I need Nora or Tex to look at your hand, Little One." I had forgotten about my hand. I raise it to see my knuckles bleeding from the punches I gave Steven.

"You laid into him pretty good." Dawson says grabbing my hand to look at it.

"Yeah, too bad I couldn't kill him." My voice is cold, and I think of how that bullet should have gone through his fucking skull.

"I'm sorry, Little One. I couldn't let you do it angry. I promise, he will die. Now let's get that hand looked at so I can get to church." His voice is low as he lets go of me to pick up the whiskey bottle.

Placing his arm over my shoulder he pulls me into him, and we walk the distance back to the clubhouse.

The guys, along with Army and Rebel, are watching us as we walk towards them. I glance between the lot of them, they're scary looking and it doesn't help that I can tell they're all angry. I grow tense wondering if they are angry at me.

"Are they mad at me?" I whisper to Dawson who lets out a slight laugh.

"No, Little One, they're pissed at Steven and what he has done to you. Tank specifically told me to tell you that Steven is a dead man for what he did to you. The other guys backed him. They love you, Little One. They want to help protect you." Dawson whispers. I look at Tank and our eyes lock, and that's when I see it. Tank will kill for me. This club will kill for me. I am safe and no one can hurt me again. Dawson and the club will make sure of that.

As we approach them, I pull away from Dawson and make my way to Tank. I stand on my tiptoes and throw my arms around his neck and hug him.

"Thank you, Tank." I whisper to Tank as he slips his arms around my waist and hugs me to him.

"Anytime, Tiny. No one treats you like that and gets away with it." Tank whispers back as he continues to hug me. I can feel the tears burning my eyes knowing that I have people around me that will fight for me. I'm safe.

"Thank you" I say to the rest of the guys as Tank releases me, "I seem to say that a lot to you guys. You're always saving my ass."

"That's what family does, Lil." Snake says, grinning at me as if I should know this.