Chapter 54

Lily

After my wake-up call from Dawson, I make my way to the bathroom to shower. I keep my mind on the guards and Steven's car, trying to figure out what it all means. Steven hasn't had the car long, only a few months and he didn't drive it often. He normally drove his Aston Martin instead. It was odd though, that it wasn't there that night. It was always there.

I step out of the shower to dry off to see Dawson laying back on the bed, propped up on his elbows with his feet on the ground, watching me. He has on his club cut over a black, short sleeve t-shirt that is so tight it shows every ripple of his massive chest and arms. The sight of his hard cock pressing up into his dark jeans makes me wet knowing he's hard for me again.

Keeping my eyes on him, I dry off and drop the towel to the floor. I begin walking seductively towards him, teasing him, as I watch his eyes slowly drop from mine to look over my naked body.

"You're fucking gorgeous, Little One." His voice is low and deep sending goosebumps over my skin at the sound of it. I want his breath on my skin. I want his mouth on me. I need him again. Fuck, my desire and need for him are never ending.

I climb on top of him, straddling his hips as his dark blue eyes trail over my body until they finally lock with mine again.

"Fuck, Little One. You are the sexiest woman I have ever fucking seen." He looks up at me with so much fucking desire I want to make him come for me.

"And you are the fucking sexiest man alive, Dawson." I reach for his belt and begin to unbuckle it when he stops me. He lays on the bed, moving his hands to my wrists without breaking his gaze from my eyes.

"Little one, I can't stay. It fucking kills me to stay that. I want you so fucking badly, but I have to go interrogate Steven again. I'm sorry, baby." He says and I can tell it hurts him to say no, just as much as it does for me to hear it.

"You owe me" I say, disappointed and start to move off him. I'm pissed that once again Steven is interfering with my happiness. Dawson's arm reaches around my waist as he stops me from getting up.

"Oh, no you don't, Little One. Just because I can't fuck you right now doesn't mean that your gorgeous ass isn't going to sit right here on my lap, where you belong, while I talk to you." He pulls me back down to straddle him while he holds me close, my bare chest pressing up against his leather cut.

I take a deep breath trying to calm myself. From the way he's looking at me, I know it's fucking killing him to not fuck me just as badly as it's killing me. I can feel his cock pressing against me. I know he can't help it and the best thing I can do, is help him. I'm sure that's why he's here.

"I guess you have an update?" I ask, wanting this bullshit with Steven to be over, so I can have Dawson inside of me again.

"Yes, baby. Seems that car is registered to his alias and it's on its way to Italy. Any significance there?" He brushes the hair off my shoulders and the sensation causes me to take a deep breath in. Fuck, this is torture to be the close. To be naked on top of him and not be able to have him. I push my thoughts aside and answer his question.

"He loved vacationing all over Italy." I say, trying to recall anything that might help Dawson, "He did mention one time that if he started over, it would be in Italy. Guess I should have taken that as a hint." I roll my eyes recalling the night in Venice with Steven. It was a night I wish I could forget.

"You couldn't have known what he was planning, Little One." He places his thumb on my jawline and leans his lips to mine and whispers "But you are safe now and I'm not going to let anything happen to you."