Chapter 50

Nitro

I wake with Lily naked in my arms, her back pressed against my chest and my arms wrapped tightly around her body. Fuck, I love waking up to her, almost as much as I love the fact that both of us sleep now.

Removing my arm from around her waist, I brush a strand of her hair out of her face and tuck it behind her ear so I can look down at her face as she sleeps.

Fuck, she's beautiful. Her long black eyelashes are resting against her cheek and her perfect full pink lips are curved up slightly on the sides in a grin. Whatever she's dreaming, it's good. No nightmares. Hell, she hasn't had any nightmares since she's been with me. The noises from the memories in her head, have also begun to disappear. Fuck, I love that I calm her, the way she calms me.

I trace my finger lightly over her jawline and her eyes begin to flutter. She glances over her shoulder to look up at me with sleepy hazel eyes and smiles.

"What time is it?" her voice is soft and sweet. Fuck, her morning voice drives me wild.

"Almost nine." I whisper in her ear, kissing it softly.

She slowly turns to lay on her back revealing her naked body to me. I kiss her gently on the lips and place my hand on her hip pulling her closer to me. I need inside of her again. Fuck, why can't I get enough of her?

"You need to eat, love." She says when I finally release her lips. I grin at her concern and prop myself up on my elbow to look down at her.

I haven't eaten for over twenty-four hours but for some reason that doesn't matter, right now. The only thing I'm hungry for, is her. I trace the outline of her jaw with my finger, and she begins to bite her lower lip. Fuck, I love it when she does that.

"I will." I whisper, trying my best to control myself and not roll over on top of her and fuck her.

I run my fingers lightly down her neck and over her collarbone and I grin as tiny goosebumps begin to appear on her skin. Her nipples go hard as I trace over her tits. Fuck, I love how her body reacts to mine.

"Does it hurt?" I ask her as my fingers reach the stitches on her stomach. I lightly run my fingers over them and then over the bruise on her side.

"A little. The pain meds help." She answers softly as I trace my fingers back over her stomach to the peeks of her tits and back to her face.

"I hope we didn't make it worse from the shower. I should have been gentle with you." My hand rests on her cheek as she looks up into my eyes.

"I wouldn't have let you." She whispers and my cock grows hard, pushing against her hip. I fucking love that she knows what I need, I love it even more when she teases me, and I fucking love that she needs me as badly as I need her. It's like our bodies fucking crave each other.

Unable to control myself any longer, I lean down and kiss her, positioning my body over hers as she opens her legs for me. She moans as I press the tip of my cock against her pussy teasing her. She wraps her legs around my waist drawing herself closer, begging for me to thrust my cock deep inside of her.

I need this. I need her to crave me. I pull myself down to where my cock is no longer touching her, and she whimpers. I recall the time she made me whimper on the back deck. It was the first time I saw this gorgeous fucking body of hers and the first time she let me have her.

"Are you being impatient, Little One?" I grin as I tease her, making her bite her lower lip.

I slide my hand down between us and gently play with her clit. I fucking love teasing her, just as I fucking love it when she teases me. She moans arching herself into me begging for more and I fight myself to not thrust my cock hard inside of her.