Chapter 44

Nitro

So far, it seems things are going okay with Lawman, a hell of a lot better than I thought they would. I have the same concerns that he does, the club can get dangerous, especially since we aren't one hundred percent legal. Hell yes, I'm concerned about someone wanting to take revenge on the shit I've done, they could come after her just to get to me.

I'm concerned but I'm not going to let it keep us apart. I know how to protect her. It's what I'm good at. She will always be safe, if she listens to me, which I'm sure she will do from now on.

When Lawman and I arrive at the cabin, we jump out of his truck and rush inside. We need to make this fast so I can get back and start my interrogation with Steven.

"Most of her things are in our room." I tell him as we enter the house.

"Whatthe fuck...our room?" he stops in his tracks closing the front door behind him. Iglance behind me to see him fuming, "You mean she's been staying in your room?"

"It's our room now." I correct him. Pops is right, it's like I'm begging Lawman to kill me. I turn on the light to our room and start reaching for Lily's clothes in the brown leather chair and throw them onto the bed.

"So, you decide to take what you want. She isn't a fucking whore, Nitro!" He yells as he follows me into the room. I know he knows about us. He knows I'm claiming her, but I guess seeing Lily's clothes in my room makes it real for him. He knows Lily and I are fucking...it's obvious.

"I fucking know that. I asked her permission. I don't take anything from her." I throw my hands up in frustration at him as I dig through my dresser and pull clothes out.

"I told you not to fucking touch her!" Lawman shouts at me from the bedroom door as if he's afraid to step any further inside the room.

"I fucking tried, alright!" I turn around to glare at him, "But I couldn't, and she doesn't want me to stop touching her!"

"I will fucking fight you in the ring, Nitro, if you talk about my daughter like that again." Lawman points his finger at me as he takes a few steps into the room.

"You're fifty" I shout as I throw my arm in the air. I know he can give me a run for my money though. He isn't small by no means, but I have the age thing on him – he's older, has more health issues.

"I can still beat your ass! I refuse to allow you to throw her to the other guys when you get tired of her. When you decide to break her fucking heart" He yells at me, and I fucking know who he's referring to. I knew him throwing her in my face was coming.

"I didn't throw Tara at the other guys. She willingly became a club whore after I ended things with her. And I am not going to break Lily's heart." I say tossing a duffel bag on the bed and begin throwing clothes in.

"Yeah, until you decide to fuck one of the whores again. We all know how much you enjoy the whores, Nitro." He shouts at me, and I can hear the disgust in his voice.

I stop tossing clothes into a duffel back and look up at him. He's standing with his hands on his hips glaring at me from the other side of the bed like he wants to kill me and I'm glaring at him the same way.

"That was one time, and you know why I did it. You were there. Other than that, I don't fuck whores." I remind him as I turn towards the bathroom to get our other things. He is the one that fucks whores.

"Yeah, and I call bullshit. Tara's still sticking around telling people she belongs to you. I heard her on the video, you always go back to her. That true, Nitro? Wouldn't fucking surprise me, it's been happening since you enlisted. You always went back to her every time you came home. You're probably still fucking her." He continues to berate me as I collect mine and Lily's body washes, shampoos, and everything else we need from the bathroom.