Chapter 2: Second encounter.

I woke up, did the normal routine and went for school, I met Fatee & we went for lectures. After the lecture, we went to grab lunch.

Iman: ummm, this weekend is my grandpa's death anniversary & I'm going to his vacation house in Lagos, would you go with me?

Fatee: Sure, anything for you.

Iman: Thanks.

Fatee: it's my pleasure, I'll ask mama first.

After we ate, I dropped her at home & left. I took a warm bath, booked our tickets to Lagos & slept.

It's Friday

I went to school & we only had lectures today from 8 to 10, because of some issues with the lecturer. I booked our tickets for today evening because I wanted to stay there longer.

I went home from school, finished packing my bags & bid mamy & Yasmeen then I left, Abba & ya Sadiq travelled for some work. I picked up Fatee & then we left for the airport. After we boarded our flight the driver took the car back home.

We left the airport around 12, I wanted to go to the house first but it was very late so we just booked a hotel & stayed there. I took a refreshing bath, wore my pajamas and went to sleep.

We woke up very late the next day, around 2, we took a bath & went out for breakfast more like lunch. Then we went to the vacation house.

FAROUK'S POV

I bought the Land in Lagos & we travelled there I and Abdul. I woke up took a bath and wore a black pants with a black hoodie & a black with white kicks.

We arrived there & the plan is ready we just need to check the interior to see how strong the building is before executing the plan

I was leaning on the car outside when I noticed a lady trying to talk to a worker who was using his phone looking uninterested, the next thing he did was unbelievable, he tried to push her but luckily the lady behind her helped her, I literally flinched and I felt rage rising in me. The lady slapped him 'wow' I muttered to my self cause that was courageous of her. I slipped my phone into my pocket and walked over there he was going to repay the favor when I held his hand mid air & twisted it behind his back.

Farouk: is this how you treat your mother?

Worker: sir, sir, sir I'm sorry, you're hurting my hand.

Farouk: That's Good it will teach you to respect women and never raise your hand to them.

Worker: Okay sir I've learned can you please let go? (He said struggling)

Farouk: No, apologize.

Her friend: its fine you can let go of him, don't hurt him (she said in a pitiful way)