Chapter 29: Wedding bells

HEY, I KNOW I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO APOLOGISE BUT I HAD A VERY GOOD REASON SHA YOU'LL HEAR IT, BUT BEFORE THAT HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE I WISH EVERYONE A GOOD JOYFUL AND HAPPY YEAR. I HOPE YOUR LIFE WILL BE FILLED WITH HAPPINESS AND JOY. AND MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU WITH GOOD, HONEST AND DISCIPLINED PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE .AMEEN. HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM FAROUK AND IMAN.

SOOOOO, I WILL TELL YOU NOW. I WAS VERY VERY BUSY PREPARING FOR IMAN AND FAROUK'S WEDDING THAT I FORGOT TO INFORM YOU ABOUT ALL THE HAPPENINGS AROUND BUT SHA I KNOW YOU'VE ALREADY FORGIVEN ME. A NEW UPDATE FOR A NEW YEAR.

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY PEOPLE!!!

IMAN'S POV

Time really flies like a Bugatti, tomorrow the main events are starting, and here I am getting my henna and hair done in mamy's parlor. After that I took a bath, applied my creams and slept off on a call with Mi Amor, I never knew being a bride is this hard and that doesn't stop there oo, I wake up every morning by 8:30 for the traditional GYARAN JIKI. We are taking pictures with Mi Amor tomorrow and then there's going to be Kamu later in the day and guess what, mamy said I can sleep in and wake up around 10 so yay.

Annoying people: AMARYA!

They blew my eardrums right out of my ear, ugh.

Iman: whaaaat?!

Fatee: Get up your husband will be here in two hours.

Iman: Then let me sleep for the two hours. (I said dragging the duvet)

Intee: Mamy is coming.

I didn't know when I even know when I fell off the bed. Before she came in, I already took my bath and wore my robe, which had Bride boldly written in the back. I applied my creams and then the makeup artist started her job. After 1 and a half hour, I was already dressed in my brown bridal material and took some pictures with the fam before the grooms family arrive.

Intee: OMG farouk is gonna die setting his eyes on you.

(She said when Yasmeen announced their arrival)

I blushed a bit and then I felt a little queasy on the inside. I went downstairs to the parlor and I found his mom and mamy and a couple other relatives.

M.I.L (Mother in law): Masha Allah my daughter you look so beautiful.

I gave her a small thank you and then a smile; mamy hugged me, which almost made a drop fall.

Mamy: No, don't ruin your makeup. (She said and I tried to blink them back).

I was taken to Abba's parlor for pictures with the groom and as I was covered with my veil, I heard someone come in, it was Abdul and then there he was even tho I was trying not to look up.

GOD D to the A to the M to the N, Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

He stood in front of me and then removed the part of the veil covering my face and you wouldn't even believe me if I said I couldn't look up.

Everyone was like Awwn and I just heard him chuckle, he squatted in front of me and I had to look, (I know immediately we leave this place fatee will start telling me how red my face was)

Farouk: You weren't like this two days ago when we met. Maybe because I didn't look this dashing right? (He whispered and I had to look at him).

I just smiled sealing it with a hug and then we went out to take the pictures and I was soo uncomfortable cause those pictures hmm I wonder how they will come out, he kept whispering things in my ear and making me lose focus on like everything.