Chapter 25: Mr. Handsome🤭

OMO WHAT A LUCKY DAY FOR YOU, DOUBLE UPDATE✌.

1 MONTH LATER

FAROUK'S POV

We are back to and I wouldn't say I'm not happy but I am very in fact happy, don't think the weather is good, it is really harsh over here, but Alhamdulillah this is where we belong.

I was in my room two days After I returned, busy chatting with Mi Raina when I heard Yusra's knock.

Yusra: Dad is calling you.

Farouk: Okay.

I threw on a thobe on top of my tee and sweats and headed to see him, probably work stuff, I thought walking inside his parlor.

I salaamed as I entered, sitting opposite him and Maama on the floor.

Farouk: Dad you called.

Dad: Yeah I did.

He said dropping the laptop he was using.

Dad: Farouk (Well this is a serious talk, I guess) I hope you know you aren't getting any younger by the day. (I already know where this is headed, and I'm kinda glad he brought it up) so, you need to settle down... we already chose a life partner for you but for some reason you won't tell us, you decided to call it off. So not to repeat the same mistake again, we are going to ask you this time around if you have someone in mind.

Farouk:... Umm, yeah I do.

Dad: Masha Allah, who is she.

He's going to be happy if he hears the name of the person I'm gonna say now.

Farouk: Aysha, Aysha Ibrahim.

Dad: ...The daughter of Ibrahim Ahmad?

Farouk: yes.

Dad: No.

Umm, can someone please help me translate what I just heard.

Farouk: ...But da-

Dad: I said No farouk. (He said looking me straight in the eyes).

Maama: Farouk go, I'll call you.

She said which was actually made to make feel better but it wasn't, my heart was beating fast against my ribcage, the room suddenly feeling smaller than usual, it was like the blood running in my veins was hot water not real blood, I felt my organs starting to fail, and it was getting hard to breath as I walked out.

In this situation, I should be thinking of ways I could survive without her but I was thinking about how I survive with her in my life, and I can't just let her go like that.

I just checked my phone and saw her message so I decided to call her, maybe her voice will assure me everything is going to be okay and that nothing will make us drift away.

IMAN'S POV

The month has been exceptionally good and we're back!

Yasmeen: I wish you didn't come back.

She said after I snatched the bowl of ice-cream Oreos from her.

Iman: Who told you I wanted to come back, it has already been 2 days since I came back but see how black I've turned. (I said with my mouth full).