Chapter 31: Home🥹

FAROUK'S POV

I was in my room lost in my own thoughts when a knock broke me out.

Farouk: Come in

It was yusra; she came in and handed a paper bag to me.

Farouk: What's this?

Yusra: I donno, someone just delivered it saying it's for you.

Farouk: Okay.

She left and I decided to check what it was, I brought out what was inside and a paper fell out, I picked it up and opened it.

"Yoooo, FK, this is your wedding gift from me obv. BTW, it came in a set, your lovely wife also has one

From: Deeee"

Deejah has always been the nice and funny type and also childish especially when it comes to iman and I *clueless?* Deejah's mom is maama's friend, so we get along pretty well, but get this there was a time they tried to get us together but we were both disgusted by the idea and now Deejah is engaged and I? I'm married.

I smiled and checked out the beige pajamas, which had FARMAN boldly written on the back.

A second later 4 annoying human beings entered the room.

Farouk: Can't you knock?

Abdul: Ohh, I didn't see the door there.

He said with Hamad landing on the bed next to me earning a glare.

I ignored them and exchanged greetings with the other two, moha and Ibrahim, the normal ones.

It was time for the event, we prayed changed and headed out. On the way Lucas called and the idiots weren't allowing me to hear a thing.

Farouk: Abdul, stop the car.

Abdul: Uhm, okay?

Farouk: Now shut up.

(He said to the three of them in the car. He took out his ear pods and connected it)

Farouk: Now. we can go.

Abdul: Okay sir, but with all due respect can I throw you out of a speeding car.

Farouk: Then you'll have to deal with Mrs. Gaddafi.

They laughed while I carried on with the call.

Farouk: Take the files to Paul, I'll send the email to him later and you can update me tomorrow in the morning.

Lucas: Okay sir.

A short while later we arrived at the Ibrahim residence and as I was standing by the car waiting for her, believe me when I say I saw an Angel coming towards me.

I helped her put on the P caps that were customized for the event and then left for the actual event.

Well, Maryam showed up again and I think she said something to iman cause her mood suddenly changed, I asked and Ofc I'm not getting an answer right now.

A while later, we made our way home, same people fatee and Abdul with the both of us in the back seat.

Farouk: Ma reine. (She lifted her head from my shoulder and looked at me)

Iman: Hmm?

Farouk: What did Maryam say to you?

Iman: Uhh...

Farouk: Don't say 'nothing', cause she definitely said something and I want to know what she said.

Iman: (Sighed) She said she was forced to come...