Chapter 12: How much he cares.

IMAN'S POV

Farouk: (turned to Abdul) I thought we had plans.

Iman: (turned to fatee) so did we.

Abdul: Then I guess it's a double date.

Iman & Farouk: What?!!

Iman: oookay, even if I'm going, I'm not gonna be his date, I rather be the third wheel.

Farouk: Neither do I want to be her date.

Abdul: Can't you guys ever get along for once in your life?

Fatee: Exactly, you people were literally engaged before.

Farouk: Yeah, you're right, WERE ENGAGED. (he said looking at me)

He stood up and left.

Abdul: Ugh, I'm sorry guys, I'll pick you up by 2 tomorrow. Bye.

Fatee: Bye.

I just feel like disappearing right now. Did I really hurt him that badly? To think of it, it's not even my fault that the engagement was canceled, he was literally the one who broke it not me.

Fatee: Iman (she said in a serious tone and I knew where she was headed)

Iman: Don't start with me Fatee.

Fatee: you know what you did was not right?

Iman: what did I do?

Fatee: you were not nice

Iman: don't you remember what he did?

Fatee: What he did doesn't matter iman, you're making a big deal out of it. From the looks of it he really likes you.

Iman: And so?............ I never thought you will think of it like that, and I don't think I did anything. Thank you for making me think you've got my back.

I said as I stood up with teary eyes.

Fatee: That's not-

I saw the Uber I booked for us outside, so I just left.

I went home and entered my room, I sat down on the bed, I really didn't know what emotion was flowing through me, I'm not crying, I'm not sad, angry or happy, I was just there, in the middle of everything except happy.

After a while I heard her coming in.

Fatee: (knocked on my door) Iman.

Iman: come in.

Fatee: Heyyyyyy Baby Gurlllll. (She said jumping on me)

This is the only way that she gets to me, especially when she annoys me or makes me angry.

Fatee: I'm Sorry. I didn't really mean what you think I said.

Iman: It's okay.

Fatee: No its not (fake sniff) what do you want me to do?

Iman: Nothing fatee I'm really fine and its okay.

Fatee: Okay. (she said with sudden change of mood)

Iman: So, Do you wanna watch a movie later?? (changing the atmosphere)

Fatee: Daaaamn yeah.

That's how we are no matter how much we will argue, we always get back to our crazy selves a second later and that is what I love about our relationship.

FAROUK POV

Why is everyone disturbing about the relationship i had with iman, the relationship is over for crying out loud what else do they want me to do, go back to the past and fix everything that was supposed to happen? Honestly speaking, I don't know why I said that, or what got into me. I wanted to just be alone so I just went to the cashier paid and then I left.