Chapter 19: A true sister

FAROUK'S POV

Iman: I'm not done talking (she glared at her) No one is leaving this place until the both of you sort out your differences, okay?

I never knew she could be this scary, the way she glared at her actually scared me, even though she wasn't particularly talking to me.

Farouk: So, you can be that scary?

Iman: (shrugged) when important things need to be done then, yeah.

Farouk: (Chuckled) that glare made me flinch, and I figured out your glare is more deadly than mine actually.

Iman: Don't worry I'll never shout at you.

Farouk: Well if you end up doing that, I'll definitely run away. (Chuckling).

We talked for a while and ate before I noticed they made up so we just decided to leave. I went back to the office while Iman went home.

I finished some work and went home, freshened and decided to sleep.

After we came back from the mosque with Abdul, he abandoned me and went out claiming he's going to see his sister for Fatee's birthday plans so I went to iman's place and called her.

Farouk: Helowww

Iman: Heyyyy

Farouk: Watcha doing?

Iman: Nothing.

Farouk: Wanna go for a drive?

Iman: Sure.

Farouk: I'm already outside.

Iman: Oooookay.

It was quiet nice, we drove around talked about everything and nothing, had ice cream and decided to take her back home it was quiet anyways.

Farouk: Do you have to go?

Iman: Yesss, I have to go.

Farouk: (Sighed) Okay, bye.

Iman: Bye.

Aaaand then she left, before she even entered the house I called her.

Farouk: Never tired of hearing your voice.

******

I was soo busy today I didn't see iman today at all. Not only me but everyone's busy because dad is coming today on short notice for an important meeting so everyone's going up and down preparing for the meeting and guess who's more busy.🤷‍♀️

Farouk: Come in. (I said after I heard a knock).

Iman: Heyy. (she popped her head through the door with a smile).

Farouk: Just what I need right now. (I said with a smile glad she's here)

IMAN'S POV

He looks exhausted, his table scattered with papers and another stack in the lounge area, his sleeve rolled up with a laptop in front him.

Iman: God (I said looking all over the place) so this is how busy you are.

Farouk: (sighed looking over the place).

Iman: Can I help?

Farouk: Ummm, nothing really for you to do, but you can just sit here and keep talking at least your voice will reduce the stress.

Iman: (Blushed) There must be something I can do.

Farouk: Not really, besides I'm almost done so no worries.

Iman: Okay.

He was about to say something but he was interrupted by a phone call.

Farouk: (sighed) He's here (he said standing up).