Chapter 23: I don't want to lose her.

I just stood there glued to the floor with a tear that just rolled down my cheek.

They both stood there with him holding her by the waist, like WTH is going on here?

Farouk: Be care-

Iman: Is this what you called to show me? (I asked breaking their trance)

Farouk: ..No, no, no (He said letting go of her) I swear babe it's not what you think- (He said walking towards me)

Iman: Save it.

I said and left with him calling after me, I got into the car driving, not really knowing where I'm headed. I'm sure he's gonna look for me at home and I don't even want to see his disgusting face even again.

I came to the conclusion I'm just gonna stay at a hotel for the night and then I'll just go back home tomorrow, I called fatee and she begged and pleaded with me to tell her where I am but I didn't, I don't know she found me but she appeared a while later.

Fatee: Please come back home.

Iman: I don't want to see him fatee, I'll be fine here just go.

Fatee: Fine I'll call Abdul and tell him not to let him come.

Iman: No Fatee I will be fine please just go.

Fatee: No, I'm not leaving you alone, don't even try to make me.

She eventually stayed there and tried to cheer me up but she woefully failed in doing that.

He just kept calling and calling and sending messages, I was about to turn it off when Y.S called.

Y.S: Heyyyyyy. (He said with soo much enthusiasm)

Iman: Hi.

Y.S: You okay? Did you cry?

Iman: No, I'm just tired.

Y.S: You know that you're not good at lying right? Just tell me what's wrong.

Iman: (Him asking me that actually made me tear up) It's nothing, can you just Book my tickets, I want to come back home.

Y.S: Iman what happened?

At this moment the words just disappeared and I didn't even know what to tell him.

I was about to talk when he ended the call and in my wildest thoughts, I think he figured out who is involved.

FAROUK'S POV

Farouk: Ya Allah (I said for the umpteenth time).

I don't know where, she is she's not answering my calls, Or my messages and Fatee is also not picking my call. Abdul called and asked for their current location but she didn't budge, she said Iman doesn't want to see me and I was deeply hurt by that but I can't even imagine what she's feeling right now. And fatee herself doesn't want to talk to me cause she already warned me about this type of situation, but trust me when I say I didn't do anything intentional.

She came to my office and met Jenna there and she got pretty mad so she just left, I was about to follow her but Jenna stopped me.

Jenna: Sir you need to sign the papers it's urgent.

I was tempted to follow her but at the same time I had to check the papers, so instead, I called her and she wasn't picking. I quickly checked the file and went to her office and she wasn't there, so I called Deejah and fortunately she was there. I was on my way cause she told me she just left her office when I saw her driving out. I called her again and she still wasn't picking so I made Lucas call her and I went back to my office.