Chapter 27: The impossible, possible!!

IMAN'S POV

Today is the day!!!! Today Farouk's uncles are bringing the bridal boxes and for the sa rana and to say I'm nervous and anxious is an understatement. I woke up, more like mamy work me up early saying I'm not supposed to stay here when they arrive.

I took a bath, got dressed in a simple black Abaaya and then we had breakfast with fatee, not peacefully on my side tho, she kept teasing me, calling me soon to be Mrs. Farouk and latest bride in town, that's not all oo she kept doing streaks with me I almost broke her nose in the process.

She was busy doing so when my Aunt Samira (Mom's sister) came in and told me to get ready and leave they'll be here any minute. We quickly finished, sprayed some perfume and we both picked the necessities and sauntered out, we bid mamy and my Aunts to say the house if full is just an understatement, I even faked a greeting to some people I don't clearly remember knowing. And then Fatee took the wheel, well she honestly wouldn't make soon to be Mrs. Farouk drive, would she?

We're going to Intee's house, Aunty Maryam's (Moms sister).

We were busy chatting with my cousins about a weeding we saw on IG when Mamy called and told me to come home immediately, different thoughts kept crossing my mind but you know them Intee, they kept my mind off it and we sang "Young john-extra cool" through the way.

We arrived in less than 30 mins and there were more cars outside, not even in the compound, the gateman told us there's no space inside only a spot for my car. I even saw Farouk's car outside and that made me even more anxious that I am already.

We managed to make our way through the back door praying not to meet some certain people cos I'm not up for any more talks, and Thank the Almighty I didn't find anyone, which was very weird, only a couple of cousins I didn't know I had. I fell on the bed immediately I entered my room.

Iman: God I'm soo tired

They all looked at me confused

Fatee: What did you do that you're tired.

Intee: Help me ask oo.

Iman: I got into the car, sat in the car for more than 10 mins, managed to get to my room without being seen so yeah I am.

I picked up my phone and called mamy and she wasn't picking, so maybe she's attending whatever is happening downstairs cause I don't!

About 30 second later Fatee's phone started ringing, it was in my bag so I passed it to her after glancing at the ID, and it was Habibi, which I already know is Abdul, she made her way to my closet with us shouting "Awwwwwn" after her.

About a minute later she came out looking and was about to say something but the door to my room quickly and loudly swung open revealing my sister, yusra and a couple of my cousins all wearing a wide grin on their faces.

Iman: What's wrong with these one's kuma?

I muttered before they suddenly started shouting and that is when I heard a ping on my phone.

"AN DAURA AN DAURA TA ZAMA MATAR YA FAROUK" They all kept saying and I kept wondering what their parents gave them this morning, yes including Yasmeen.

I just sat there staring at them not exactly knowing what they are talking about, guess what Fatee joined them, I just hissed and decided to check my phone it was a message from Farouk.

"Congratulations to us Ma Raina, you are now officially mine MRS UMAR MUHAMMAD GADDAFI. May Allah bless our marriage ya bamu zaman lafiya. May ours be among the best. I love you cherub".

THE END