Chapter 6:The End or is it?

FAROUK'S POV

I woke up pretty early today. I made a cup of coffee, finished some work and then took a bath, I wore a black jeans with a beige hoodie with tan trainers and my pcap. (Daddy doesn't really like me wearing it to go to the office so I usually keep it in the car). I Picked my phone and car keys and the left for the office.

 I Picked my phone and car keys and the left for the office

I was lost in a file when I heard a knock.

Farouk: come in!

Robert (my P.A came in with a basket.) I was confused cause I never asked for it.

Robert: sir, your mom sent the driver to deliver this.

Farouk: ...... okay drop it there.(I said addressing to a table)

Before I could reach for my phone to call maama, she called, she told me to go and see iman, I told her I was very busy today but she insisted so I handed the work to my secretary, took the basket full of fruits and left.

When I got there her sister opened the door for me and collected the basket, her mom came and we exchanged greetings and she left while iman came in.

Farouk: hey

Iman: hi

Farouk: ya jiki?

Iman: lfy Alhamdulillah.

Silence Silence

Farouk: If you're free tomorrow could we grab launch?

Iman: ummm, I'm going to school tomorrow so if I'm free I'll tell you.

Farouk: okay, Allah ya kara sauki.

I bid her and her mom and left, I went home and told maama what happened and then she gave me iman's phone number.

IMAN'S POV

Yasmeen: Ya iman mamy tace ki tashi farouk is coming to see you.

Iman: leave me alone Yasmeen.

Yasmeen: honestly I hate waking you-

Iman: did you just say farouk (I sat up startled to hear that).

Yasmeen: yes I did.

Iman: aaa(I groaned lying back down using my blanket to cover my head and then I screamed)

I finally got off bed after I finished hating my life. I took a hot shower and wore a black floral gown and added a black belt to top off the look, rolled my veil and put on kohl and powder, we are having a little outing later with fatee and my cousins, so after he leaves I'm gonna just leave.