Chapter 30: Nothing feels better than this🥺

He couldn't hold it any longer and just started laughing at my expression

Farouk: I'm joking babe, your body, your decision.

I let out a sigh of relief and I couldn't have ask for a much more perfect husband, when they reached 4 I looked at him and he just mouthed "your choice"

Afterwards I noticed Maryam and her kids coming towards us. I was about to say something to him and when I looked at him his expression had changed it was unreadable and I couldn't read his eyes either.

Iman: Amor what's wrong?

Farouk: Nothing.

Iman: Amor-

Before I finished asnad gave me a bone crushing hug and then his uncle.

Maryam: Iman. (She called and hugged me) you look so pretty.

Iman: Thank you.

Maryam: Hi (she waved at farouk which was weird, they usually start arguing from afar)

He waved back, we took a picture and then they left.

Iman: Amor

Farouk: Ma reine (He looked at me and smiled but it was too fake for my liking)

I looked at him with the 'please tell me eyes' and he just sighed and smiled squeezing my hand.

Farouk: What is that big reason that would ruin my mood while I'm sitting next to this damsel.

I blushed but before I could reply, we heard the MC.

MC: Earth to the bride and groom.

He called and everyone laughed, for a second there I forgot where we were.

By this time all the older people are at home we are the only ones left.

MC: let me hear it!

"DJ we wanna parrrry" the all screamed

MC: LET ME HEAR IT PEOPLE!

"DJ WE WANNA PARRRRRYYYYYY"

The after party was starting so fatee came over and helped me remove the cape and my carefully pinned veil and then it started.

FAROUK'S POV

The after party ended after 12:30 because mom called and asked me to take her home and I agreed cause it was quiet late.

She slept throughout the drive on my shoulder. Even after we arrived, she was still sleeping so I told Abdul to go home I'll drive myself I didn't want to wake her up. Around 1:50 she woke up

Iman: When did we arrive? (she said blinking to see clearly which made her look cute)

Farouk: Uhh, around 2 hours ago

Iman: WHAT? And you didn't wake me

Farouk: I didn't want to and besides I was enjoying looking at you face sooo.

Iman: Ya Allah (she said checking the time on my phone) its late you should go home, call me when you get home.

Farouk: but you just-

She didn't allow me to finish she stormed out of the car.

What a night, I called her like she asked and took a refreshing bath and slipped into my pajamas and decided to check Deejah's streaks, she told me they were going to surprise her, another reason why I didn't wake her up a while ago.