Chapter 18: Am I In love?

It was Farouk, He handed it to me 

I muttered a thank you before I decided to leave but he stepped in front of me blocking my way.

Wait a minute, he's not supposed to be here, well I don't really know or care, but I'M also not supposed to be here so what is going on right now?

I heart started beating fast, I guess avoiding him will not work and it was only the both of us here and I can't seem to find deejah anywhere. What the hell is going on?

Iman: I have to go Deejah is waiting for me

Farouk: What IF I told you, you won't find her?

Iman: What?

Farouk: Yeah.

What is he saying right now, I'm not understanding anything so I just decided to leave but he stepped in front of me again.

Farouk: Will you just listen to me.

Iman: I-

Farouk: Please.

Iman: Ok. (I said simply but what IS going on?)

FAROUK'S POV

Well this is not what was planned in my head originally, now she's waiting for me to say something and I can't even remember what to say.

Farouk: Umm, (sighed speechless) I'm sorry I just don't even know where to start from.

She just kept mum and was playing with her phone case, something I noticed about her when she's anxious, she looked at me occasionally and then looked back at her phone.

Farouk: ...I know that you think our first encounter was a total mess, but you know, that was the day I found you, the love of my life, the reason behind my smile (she looked up hearing that), the reason I wake up every morning. I never knew what love is like until I looked into your eyes, and I found it in your eyes.

And I've never wanted anything else since the day I met you but some unwanted situations made us part ways, that was when I knew being away from you would make me turn into a monster I'm not.

But now that I've found you I want to share everything with you, everything I've got. And I've thought of every situation I could think of without you, but non I mean there's nothing like that that exists but the more I think of it the more I realize no Farouk, no you cannot live without her, smile, laugh, work, think and all, just name it.

Work at the office becomes easier, you know why? Because I get to see you every single day before you actually started avoiding me (chuckled) But I managed, tho I missed you, when I look at my computer screen all I see is your face, when I jotted notes I found myself scribbling your name all over the page, printing your name in the process.

You know, when we first parted ways I always thought you would never be mine but now I've got the opportunity to make you mine, so why not take the chances... I never thought this day will ever come but now that it has, will you grant an old wish of mine and spend the rest of your life with me?

I said my heart beating, waiting for her answer. This isn't originally what I planned to say or what I pictured in my head, all what I said came out all of a sudden.

She's just standing in front of me shocked while I just stood there with my hand forward waiting for her answer cause I-

Iman: Yes. (She said with a cute smile slipping her hand into mine).

Did I hear right? Am I perhaps hallucinating or dreaming? Or is this just my imagination?

IMAN'S POV