Chapter 32

A while later we arrived, I was taken to his dad first and then I was taken to his mom and that was where I spent almost and hour before yusra was called and asked to take me to pray.

I removed the exceptionally big veil from my head and then I prayed.

His cousins were all in the room including his sister and I found out many stuff about him that I didn't know, childhood stories and stuff and they kinda uplifted my mood. I also met Asnad and Faisal but I couldn't find Maryam anywhere, I guess no one forced her to come today.

After I prayed and my cousins ate, yusra dragged me out of the room and said I needed fresh air and said, "we'll use the back door no one will find out". And on our way out the back yard I saw some family pictures and I caught a glimpse of a baby picture and I immediately knew who it was.

Iman: yusra?

Yusra: Yes

Iman: Can I get a copy of this. I know he'll never give it if I asked.

Yusra: No worries I'll have it framed and sent as a wedding gift.

Iman: Thanks.

After that little conversation, I told her I've gotten the fresh air I needed and then we headed back to the room. After we prayed, Maghrib and isha yusra came in and said it's time to go.

We arrived at MY HOUSE, my face was covered, I badly wanted to see where I was but I wasn't allowed to open my face cause MY in-laws are there, so I sucked up the curiosity and walked where I was directed.

I was taken to a room upstairs and only them fatee were in the room so I removed the veil from my face and DAAAAAMN, This room look AMAZING!

From where I was seated on the bed, opposite had a vanity table with a standing mirror on the end of the wall. And next to the vanity table was the entrance door and by the right was the lounge area with huge blinds form the top to the ground. By the left had a sliding door which I presume is the closet and toilet area. And get this everything was in beige, "Mamy's work" I thought.

After everyone left Y.S appeared out of nowhere. I gave him a bone-crushing hug and then we went back to the parlor and everyone made themselves comfortable.

Around 11 Abdul called saying they're here. I suddenly started feeling queasy, my stomach having a lil party there and the tears building up again.

FAROUK'S POV

Immediately I got home last night, dad called me and said my granddad wanted to see me and that we're leaving early tomorrow morning.

We came or should I say I, cause dad bailed on me, around 8, maama said they just left 10 minutes ago.

I changed, made myself comfortable in maama's room with yusra and we gisted for a while before my own mother decided to chase me away saying I have a wife waiting for me at my house. I gave them a hug before maama decided to give me 'The talk'.

An eternity later, I headed home but not before stopping to get a couple of stuff.

Abdul: We're here (he said parking the car at the parking lot)

I Turned to him and smiled widely but the dude glared at me.

Abdul: I'm not going.

Farouk: Fine, we'll go together.

Abdul: I don't want to go.

Farouk: ...You know that your girlfriend is at my house right now, right? And I know you cant wait to go see her, right?