Chapter 14: Am I perhaps Dreaming?

FAROUK'S POV

Abdul: Guess what? (He said as he landed on the couch opposite me in my office).

Farouk: (sighed scrolling through my phone uninterested) you're going on another date with fatee.

Abdul: Kind of, I am gonna confess to her tomorrow night.

Farouk: (looked up) don't you think it's too early, it has not been a month since you met her.

Abdul: It does not really matter and besides I don't want to lose someone like her.

Farouk: Okay then, Good luck and make sure you don't break her heart cause her dear friend would not let you Scott free.

Abdul: You're probably right about that. Why do you look so down?

Farouk: No reason. (Getting back to my phone).

Abdul: umm, About the- (He started with a large smile on his face).

Farouk: What do you want?

Abdul: (he glared at me) can you please change the expression on your face cause anyone that comes in now will run for their life.

Farouk: Would you tell me or not?

Abdul: Fine. (he put back the smile on his face) Can I use your house?

Farouk: No.

Abdul: Well too bad cause the plan is already in motion.

Farouk: WHAT! Why won't you use your house?

Abdul: I like your Garden more.

Farouk: Even though, you should have asked me.

I said getting up, left not in the mood for his rubbish, and headed home.

Farouk: This is insane. (I said walking into the garden after I got back and freshened up).

Abdul: Insane like how? (He said almost panicking).

Farouk: As in, this place looks... Amazing.

Abdul: (he let out a breath he was holding).

Farouk: Are you sure this is worth it?

Abdul: Yeah, I'm very sure. (he said admiring the place).

I left him there and went back upstairs.

I was bored and surprisingly there wasn't any work for me to do. So I searched for a novel in my study and made myself comfy on my beg with a bowl of chips.

IMAN'S POV

Fatee: Iman, wake up!!!

She jumped on the bed screaming into my ear.

Iman: What do you want?

Fatee: It's already 12.

Iman: And?

Fatee: Have you forgotten about today?

Iman: (sighed sitting down on the bed looking at her opposite me) Fatee, the guy literally said he will send a driver to pick you up by 8. (I said screaming the 8 into her ear drums).

Fatee: But what if I don't have anything to wear? Get up and help me pleeeeeease.

Iman: Fine, let me take a shower will you.

She sat there and waited for me to finish my morning routine and the annoying person I am kept delaying by doing useless stuff, I even told her I must have breakfast first before doing anything else.