Chapter 4: The unexpected show up.

IMAN'S POV

Guess who I saw, Mr. Bulldozer

Iman & farouk: what are you doing here? (We said at the same time)

Iman: umm I'm supposed to ask you that.

Farouk: no I am.

Iman: No, this is my brother's event so why should you ask me that?

Farouk: Ohh, I forgot.

Iman: so, why are you here?

Farouk: he's my business partner.

Iman: Ohh okay.

I left and enjoyed the party. After a while we went back home, I was very tired, so I went to bed.

In the morning, I woke up by 11, I was getting ready when Yasmeen came.

Yasmeen: Ya iman, Abba na kira.

Iman: Okay bari in gama shiryawa.

I said wondering why Abba is calling me. After I got ready I went to his room to find him sitting on the chair, I salaamed as I entered, we exchanged greetings as he addressed me to sit down.

Abba: Mamana

Iman: Naam Abba?

Abba: Do you remember the last time we talked about your marriage?

He said as my heart skipped a beat. I nodded

Abba: Thank God you remember, toh have you found a suitable husband ko yaya?

Iman: a..ah (I said lowering my gaze)

Abba: Can I know why?

Iman:................Abba I want to finish my studies first.

Abba: Ai nasan da hakan nace miki ki samo, kuma kinsan da ke mukayi na baki four months koh?

Iman: ehh

Abba: ooookay.................. I'm giving you a month, if not I already have someone on ground for you.

I nodded on the verge of tears, and wondering where or how to get a HUSBAND IN A MONTH.

I went downstairs, ate breakfast, did some chores and then went back to my room. All of the sudden I started crying, I laid on my bed wondering why life has to treat me like this. I laid on my bed for a long time before I heard the Adhan, so I got up performed my ablution and then prayed.

I went downstairs to see that our maids have already made launch so I took it to Abba's room.

After I finished eating my sandwich, I did the usual, watch Netflix. After a while mamy came to my room and told me to get ready we are having some guests over.

Mamy: What's wrong with your face?

Iman:.......Bakomai.

Mamy: Dama aii haka zaki che kin zauna kinata amfani da waya ba dole ba.

Why does she have to blame my poor phone?

so I freshened up and went to look at the mirror, Daaaaaaaamn my face I really lumped, I went downstairs got some ice block and massaged my face for like 20 minutes and then applied my powder and kohl(Not a fan of makeup). I went to my closet and I was literally in there for like 10 minutes buh finally decided on what to wear, I wore a black and read high waist skirt and a white packet t-shirt. I was watching reels on Instagram when I heard a horn, I looked outside my window and I saw a convoy of three cars coming in so I went to mamy's room and told her.