Chapter 13: Beautiful Bonding.

IMAN'S POV

Y.S: Yeah it would even be better, I will have peace of mind knowing she's in good hands.

Iman: Good hands kuma?

Y.S: you know what I mean.

Iman: What?! Why won't you even ask for my opinion?

Y.S: Because I know what's best for you.

Iman: When did this one start kuma? And why do you sound like mamy?

Y.S: Because I'm her son.

Iman: Gaskiya Gaskiya Gaskiya ni I won't go.

Y.S: Haka kika ce?

Iman: But Y.S-

Y.S: Iman, will you do what I say or would you prefer it if I tell mamy and she takes the next flight to London?

Iman: This is not a fair option Wllhi. I have fatee so what will I honestly go and do there?

Y.S: You know it was hard convincing mamy for you right, What if something happens to you. While I'm not there and I convinced them to let you go? So please Iman, Don't get me in trouble. Okay?

Iman: Okay. (I said defeated at last).

Y.S: I might even pop up next week-

Iman: Next week? (Laughing) there's no way I'm staying there for more than one day. I'll choke to death seeing him all the time. (I murmured the last part glaring at him but he smirked instead, which made me more irritated).

Y.S: Anyways, Farouk call me if something pops up.

Farouk: Sure.

Y.S: And thank you for taking care of this werey.

Iman: Hey!!

Farouk: (chuckled) No worries.

They bid each other and ended the call while I sat there hating him and my destiny for making me meet him again, fuming with anger and if I was in a cartoon I swear to God fumes would be coming out of my ears. I would really like to punch him just once, just once!!.

I was busy on my phone when the doctor came in.

Dr.: Ms. Aysha, welcome back.

Iman: Thank you. (I said with a smile that wasn't needed).

Dr.: I see you've eaten, that means I can discharge you without worrying.

Yeah right. rolled my eyes but obviously in my mind, how can I be okay if i'm staying with him for God sake. instead of talking and getting annoyed by him I just smiled.

Dr.: Is everything Normal?

Iman: Not really i'm still a bit drowsy.

Dr.: That means the injection hasn't worn off yet, but it will in a couple of hours.

He discharged me and then we left for hell, no offence but why? why? why? why?, I honestly just want to disappear right now. I didn't stay awake throughout the drive, I wanted to tho, but I couldn't.

I woke up the next morning already surprisingly in bed I guess I was too drowsy to remember what happened, but I bet you I slept like a baby, but obviously I wont tell anyone because I hate it here. I cleared my eyes open to find myself in a black and white themed room, it's nice.

i was looking around when I saw a human figure in front of a standing mirror wearing a button up shirt and trousers, the person buttoning up the shirt. wait a second, I rubbed my eyes to see clearly and it was obviously farouk, wait why am-is he here?