Chapter 10: A beautiful love.

FAROUK'S POV

I was going to check on iman when Abdul came into my study.

Abdul: what's poppin

Farouk: Nothing oo

Abdul: who is the person I saw in the parlor playing with asnad?

Farouk: she's my EX fiancé.

I told him everything that happened from the time I met her.

Farouk: Let me go and check on her I'll be right back.

Abdul: Awwn!

Farouk: Mtchewww.

I went to check on her and Maryam said she's in the guest room. She said she is okay but I knew what she was capable of doing so I tested her and turns out I was right she just wanted to leave. Unbelievable, she thought I was married and I kinda felt the urge to explain.

I went back to my study and Abdul was still around, so we chatted for a while before he left. I went to bed lost in deep thoughts when I heard a knock, I got up switched the lights on.

Farouk: come in.

Maryam: sorry to disturb you, but is she gonna stay?

Farouk: yeah.

Maryam: okay, good night.

Farouk: Good night.

After breakfast, I went to my study to get some files before leaving. I went to tell her we're leaving when I heard asnad calling her "aunty archi" I couldn't help but smile at the way she was talking to him, she was soo cute. She noticed me by the door, so I just pretended as if I was just walking in.

After we dropped them I heard iman talking on the phone about a flight and that is when I remembered Abdul wanted to use the PJ (MG'S privet jet), I totally forgot, he's gonna kill me. Immediately I entered the office, I called the airport and told them to make the necessary arrangement. I called him and God saved me he just woke up. He's going to Paris to sign a contract.

After I finished working, I went home. I took a bath and prayed, I saw Abdul's missed call so I called back.

Farouk: how far?

Abdul: Already in Paris, we landed about 4 hours ago, I don't think I'm gonna be back until 6.

Farouk: that was fast, has the contract been signed?

Abdul: Still on the process.

Farouk: Ohh, okay.

Abdul: Yaya?

Farouk: what do you want?

Abdul: ah ah, so now I can not call me elder brother yaya? You are older than me with 6 moths fah.

Farouk: I know you want something what is it?

Abdul: dama yaya-

Farouk: call me that again and I end the call.

Abdul: Ahh no vex naw, I have no where to go if I come back can I crash at your place?

Farouk: don't you have your own house?

Abdul: I just feel like coming over, and I miss Maryam's cooking wllhi.

Farouk: have you ever asked for my permission before coming to MY house?

Abdul: I thought maybe I should ask this time.

Farouk: (laughing) you are not serious, yeah sure, you are welcome to crash here.

Abdul: Has yaya's wife left?

Farouk: don't set a foot in my house.

Abdul: ahh, sorry, I wanted to ask if she was around I would've given you space. (Laughing)