Part 1

Mohsin hurried quickly; he had arrived a little late for his flight; he was on his way to attend a business meeting in Delhi.

He walked to the gate ready for boarding. "Hello sir, welcome aboard" he nodded "thanks i am in seat 2a?" He said and the girl nodded. "Yes sir, follow me," he nodded, then they walked. She showed him to his seat. "Your seat sir," she said.

Mohsin sat down. "If you need anything else then please let me know" she said with a smile. "Yes thanks I will" he peered at her name tag. "Shivangi" he said and she nodded.

Her look this with a small airhost hat.

"Yes sir, ring the bell if you need anything else" she said

"Yes sir, ring the bell if you need anything else" she said. "Thanks Shivangi, I will" he said. Shivi gave him a subtle smile then one of the other girls called her so she left, Momo fastened his seat belt.

Then Shivi did the whole safety routine in case of any emergency landing etc. Mohsin found himself liking her soft tone when explaining he found it soothing. The plane took off; they were in the air now for the past 15 minutes.

"Any issue sir?" He looked up.. "Yeah i.. then stopped talking. "No it's fine" he reverted seeing that the airhostess wasn't Shivangi. That girl nodded and left, Momo turned behind and saw Shivi attending another passenger. He turned back and sighed trying to power his laptop up again.

The bell signal beeped "i just went to that guy..Shivi nodded to her friend. "Purvi, I'll take this one," she said then left the cabin room. "Finally" he smiled seeing his laptop respond. "Hi sir you called?" Mohsin looked at Shivi. "Yes..i." he uttered. the truth was that he needed help with the laptop but it seemed to have sorted itself out.

"It's okay if you need anything then let me or any of the others know" she said.. Mohsin nodded feeling a bit stupid, once she left the laptop stopped working. "Are you kidding me?" he said, looking at the blank screen.

"Yes sir?"

"Miss Shivangi my laptop isn't powering up" he said.

"Oh one sec i'll just check the connection" she said then looked at the plug and wrestled with it a little. "There try it now" she said.

"Yes! Its working thanks a ton" he said in appreciation. "Your very welcome do you need any thing else headphones or water?"

"A water would be great, thanks Shivi" he said with a smile. She made her way to the galley and got him.a bottle.

"Here you go sir" she gave him the bottle of water he took his headphones out "You're a gem Shivi" he said. Shivi nodded shyly. "Not really it's my job so.." Momo looked up after taking a sip. "Yes but service with a smile is rare these days" he said making her lost for words she found herself gazing into those brown eyes..

"Excuse me.. some woman approached her with some questions.. "Yes we do, I'll just bring it over," she said to her. "Excuse me" she said to Momo and left. "Sure no problem Miss Shivangi" he said to himself then got on with preparing his notes.