Part 17

He then withdrew his mouth and fastened it on her inner neck. "Baby" she sighed, enjoying how it was making her feel when he kissed her there.

He then met her eyes whilst cupping her cheek. A mutual smile played on both their lips. "Tume kiss acche lagi?" He asked and Shivi nodded shyly.

"Haan aur tumhe?"

"Mujhe toh tumhe French kiss karne mein bahut accha feel hua..ke" he leaned his temple to hers,

"Ke?" She asked in a soft tone. His eyes expressed he wanted to do it again. Shivi understood she too wanted to do it.

She cupped his chin, their lips met in a tender kiss.

"It's a kiss with lips then one with tongues" he said.

"I just gave the one with lips" he traced her lower lip with his thumb.

"Haan.. toh..She asked then held the wrist of the hand which was on her cheek.

"Ese?" She asked in an almost whisper. She met his eyes and leant forward but then moved back and got hesitant.

Mohsin gave her a soft smile "Jaan.." he said in a whisper then pecked her lips. As Shivi kissed him she massaged his nape and let him take the lead in this kiss.

The kiss was gentle and relaxed, after a minute it naturally turned french their heads twist and turned as both enjoyed the kiss very much.

They slowly broke the kiss due to oxygen. "Moh.." she got shy and hugged him. "Jaan" he chuckled. "Shy ho gayi my love?" He asked. Shivi looked at him and nodded. Mohsin held her chin between his index and thumb. "My cutiepie, I love you babe" he said "i love you too baby" she smiled.

Kinda like this

They kissed thrice then Mohsin drove out of that area they listened to music, sang along to the lyrics and enjoyed the drive

"Jaan, let's grab a bite?" He asked her. "Haan baby mujhe na sandwich khane ka mann kar raha hai" said Shivi.

Mohsin parked the car. "You read my mind" he winked.

"Great minds think alike Moh," she winked.

"Shivi don't wink like that.." he said in a pout.

"Kyu baba?"

He shifted in his seat. "Kuch kuch hota hai Shivi tum nahi samjhogi"

"Offo mere srk ke fan" she pulled his cheek playfully.

They got out of the car and bought mumbai toast sandwiches with milkshakes.

Shivin ate in the car. "Mmm mujhe mirchi bahut pasand hai Moh," she said whilst eating her toast sandwich. Mohsin chuckled then kissed her cheek.

Shivi gave him a cheeky smile. "Moh.." she said in a tone he found cute "Yes jaan?" She ran her finger across his neck.

"Baby..french kiss kare?" He smiled then realised something. "So I get a chilli wala mouth when i kiss you?"