Part 18

"Haan bolo Moh,?" She asked after he held her hand.

"Nai kuch nai jaan mein bas..tum change karlo" he uttered. Shivi nodded "hmm baby mein abhi aayi" she walked to her cupboard and he stood near her bed she took her nightdress then her attention went to him.

"Moh?"

"Hmm jaan?" Shivi walked over to him. "Tum khade re ke thak jaoge" she held his shoulders then sat him down on the bed. "Jaan" he took her and sat her in his lap.

"Moh?" She ruffled his hair.

"Jaan?"

"I want to tell you something," she said with a smile.

"Yes my love bolo?" He asked whilst holding her waist.

"Just like you love to hear Moh, I love hearing when you call me jaan," Mohsin grinned.

"Esa hai kya" he asked, then caressed her cheek. "Haan.." she got shy and looked down.

"So how does it make you feel when i call you.. jaan?" Shivi giggled which he always found cute.

"Accha mein change karne ja rahi hu" she got out of his arms giggling away.

"Aree yeh toh cheating hai"

She turned to him. "How?"

"Look i told you how i feel when you call me Moh,"

"Mein aa rahi hu" she said then he heard the bathroom door shut. Mohsin's eyes scanned her room a little he smiled seeing her teddy collection he found it cute.

"Ok now i have changed" Shivi said, Mohsin looked over and saw her.

Her nightdress

"Cute night dress jaan" Shivi smiled then bent a little and held his face

"Tum mujhe jaan bulate ho to yeh" she held his left wrist between her palms and placed his hand on her chest near her heart. "Meri dil ki dhadkan tez ho jati hai" she said whilst holding his gaze.

"Wah sachi jaan?" He asked, feeling the heat emanating from the t-shirt. Shivi nodded. "Yah baby" she replied. He placed one hand behind her back and pulled her close.

"Tell me more," he said in a husky tone. "Kya jahna chahte ho?" She said whilst looping his neck. He placed his other hand on her waist too. They slowly took each other's lips in a soft kiss. She grasped his hair through her fingers. He gently tilted them on the bed so they were more comfortable.

He broke the kiss to say "Jaan?" She held his shoulders for balance so she didn't fall off him but he already had one hand securely around her waist."hmm?" She asked, looking into his eyes.

In a hoarse tone "Mein tume ishq bolta hu toh tume.. he said and pecked her lips. "Kaisa.." he caressed her cheek with the back of his hand and continued his question. "Feel hota hai?"