Part 8

Shivin were sitting in the car. Shivi kept asking Mohsin where they were going but he kept mum and repeatedly told her it's a surprise sweetheart.

"Right we are here" he said then they came out of the car. She saw they were near water then she saw what was there in the water"A cruise"

This

"Yes jaan" he said, placing his chin on her shoulder

"Yes jaan" he said, placing his chin on her shoulder. "Did you like the surprise?" He asked, turning to her. She turned her face to his and nodded. "Yah it looks so good baby" she said then they shared a short peck because the host came towards them.

Mohsin held her hand as she got onto the boat after him. They enjoyed the cruise with a great dinner and plenty of sweet photos one or two pecking ones. Overall, they had a fun cruise which ended in 2 hour.

They then returned back to their hotel room and packed their clothes. "Right that's done, I'll go change" she said, Mohsin nodded "yah jaan i'll just take our bags the driver can put them in the car" he said.

"Yah baby" she reverted. 10 minutes later Shivi was dressed in her uniform again. Momo came back and saw Shivi in her uniform. "What?" She asked, seeing him standing in front of her with a sad pout. "Kya?" She giggled

"Shivi.." he pulled her close by the hips "Miss you" she looked at him with a puzzled expression. "Huh?" She replied. He took a breath. "Mohsin" she squealed when he carried her up.

Like this

"Bolo kya hua?" She asked, encircling his neck

"Bolo kya hua?" She asked, encircling his neck. Without saying anything he placed her down again but her hat rolled off. He quickly grabbed it. "Here" he placed it on her head. "Baby?" She asked, holding his hand and making him turn to her.

"Nothing, it's just you will be working and I'll be a passenger again," he said.

"Yeah I know toh..?"

"Toh..i won't see you will be busy working na and i'll" he said.

She smiled at him then squeezed his face. "Kitne pyare ho tum Moh" she said, he had a cute expression on his face. He took her free hand in his. She took her hand away from his face. "Shivu" he said like a little kid.