Part 7

"Shivi" he knocked on the washroom door "yeah Mohsin 2 secs huh" she said. Mohsin ruffled his hair. "Yeah no problem, once your out come to the living room breakfast is here..hi jaan" he said because the door opened and she was standing in front of him

Both were in their nightwear. "Hi baby good morning," she said. He cupped her face "good morning sweetheart" she smiled at him and they shared a peck. "Let's go eat," he said, holding her waist. They went and sat at the table where there were waffles,baked beans, croissants along with other foods. Also his black coffee and her chai once they started eating Momo noticed Shivi in some thought.

"Jaan what are you thinking?" he asked her. "Hmm nothing just a thought" Mohsin nodded while taking a sip of his coffee. "Are you going to share your thought?" He asked her. She giggled then said "MomoShivi, no no" she said and he chuckled at her cuteness.

"Mohshiv?" He said and she smiled. "So I am trying to make our hashtag name" she reverted then took a sip of her tea. "Yeah I got that sweetheart," he said he held her hand. "Mohvangi" he added.

"ShiMoh" she said he intertwined their fingers together. 

"Shivin?" she asked

"Shivin" he said they both smiled, leaned over the table and kissed on the lips. "So what plans for today?" He asked, sinking back in his seat. "Hmm right now let's hit the beach and have lunch nearby by and then later i've not thought about it yet" she said then took a bite of her croissant.

"Okay we can decide as we go on" he reverted to which Shivi nodded. "Yah cool" then her phone rang. "Its mumma i have to get this" she said.

"Yah jaan" Shivi answered it. "Hello mumma.. she spoke.

Momo watched her talk sweetly to her mum.

'Good you didn't make plans jaan otherwise how will i give you my surprise tonight'

"Yah i will okay mumma, love you too, bye" she ended the call then looked at him.

"Hello Momo, baby kaha khogaye tum?" She asked.

"Hmm?"

"Chalo, if you have finished eating then shall we get fresh and get into our swimwear?" She said getting up. "Yah Shivi chalo" he got up too then they had a bath and got ready for the beach.

Shivi looked at herself in the mirror "its a bit much.. but then again my night clothes he had seen me in so this is okay.." with that thought she came out of the room.

Seeing her Mohsin whistled "Momo kya hai.." she said looking away shyly.

"Shivi.." he said, holding her nape "You don’t need to be uncomfortable in front of me sweetheart," he said looking into her eyes.
"By the way you are looking so sexy jaan"
Shivi just giggled at his comment. "You're not any less" she said then held his bare waist.

Their look