Part 23

Sheetal got a call from her friend so she got distracted with it after some time the call ended.

"Di" Sheetal opened her sister's bedroom the door.

"Shh keep your voice low kya hai?"

"Sorry mein kuch disturb toh nai kar rahi hu between you and Mohsin bhaiya" she asked in a cheeky tone.

"Tu pitegi mujhe"

"Accha di suno mumma is calling you" Shivi nodded.

"Haan ok mein aa rahi hu" she shut the door slowly then turned to her bed.

She smiled seeing her love asleep and she walked over to him. Shivi kissed Mohsin's temple. "I love you baby," she said, caressing his cheek.

"Love y..you too jaan" he uttered then turned to the side she was standing he was having a sound sleep.

Shivi couldn't help but kiss his cheek then she left from there.

"Sheenu beta" her mother called. "Agaye meri bachi" smiled Mehzabin ji. "Aunty Mohsin sore hai" Shivi told his ammi.

The female lot chilled for a bit and Sajjad clicked their photos."yeh bahut pyara hai" smiled Ammi seeing her and Shivangi's click.

"Haan aunty" Shivi smiled. "Di.." said Sheetal passing from behind. "Its totally giving future saas bahu vibes" she said.

Shivi turned to Sheetal and stuck her tongue out. "Chup kar" she mouthed.

"Sun bestie" said Yashoda ji  and took his mum along towards the seating area.

Shivi went back to her room. "Baby when did you wake up?" She asked seeing Mohsin at the table with a laptop.

"Not long ago i have work to complete" he replied.

"Oh ok i am not disturbing na?'

"Nai meri jaan" he started typing away. Shivi went to her dressing table she opened the drawer to get a pin.

She smiled then stood up. "Mein koi madat kar do?" He asked. He had just come and given her a back hug. "Ain't you working?" He rested his chin on her shoulder. "Hmm but I am here if you need any help or.. he straightened his posture.

"Look how beautiful we look, baby" she said, seeing their reflection in the mirror. He grinned "we do" he agreed kissing her cheek. She smiled, closing her eyes she sighed happily his fingers drew patterns on her nape and down her back.

He then pressed his lips to her nape then a little down it. She gripped his free hand and their fingers lovingly intertwined.

The moment was short lived due to his phone interrupting their moment because it was work he could not avoid. "Hello.. he said, Shivi hugged his side whilst encircling his waist, he spoke and kept her close to him.

"Ok in 10 sure bye" he cut the call. "Jaan i have a video call in like ten" he said whilst caressing her exposed waist. "Hmm" she said, still resting her cheek on his chest.

"Jaan you heard na?" He caressed her temple. Her eyes opened, she looked up at him and caressed his cheek. "Yah i did" she replied with soft eyes.

"Chalo" she went out of his arms. "Hey" he held her hand and turned her towards him.

"Video call?"

"Yes that's true.." he said, closing the distance between them. "What?" She asked when he cushioned her head.

"Ek kissie ke baad" he said Shivi cupped his chin she closed her eyes letting him know she wanted that too. He softly kept his lips on hers. They kissed for a bit then he had to get on with work.