Part 16

"Ok sure" Shivi let him down then stood up. Seeing the opportunity Mohsin took her in his loving arms. Shivi hugged him too.

He caressed her hair whilst they were hugging. Shivi snuggled more into him; she inhaled his scent with her nose pressed to his inner neck.

"Woof, woof"

"Baby kya hua?" Asked Shivi seeing the little pup walking towards her. "Moh ek minute usse meri zaroorat hai" she said, removing her hands. But Mohsin wouldn't let her out of his arms.

"Aur meri zaroorat?" He asked whilst hugging her more. "Baby tum na"

"Wait mujhe bola baby yah phir puppy ko?" He asked her. "Iss bar tumhe" she replied.

"Suno Drogo beta abhi mumma papa ke saath busy hai aap khud khelo" he said.

"Moh, abhi woh chota hai.." he let her out of the hug. He rolled his eyes when Shivi carried up the puppy.

"Kaisa bacha hai bad puppy"  said Mohsin while the pup growled at him. "Tum kya bolre ho?" She asked whilst cradling Drogo.

"Sahi toh bola ache bache mumma papa ko time spend karne dete hai par yeh" he shook his head. Shivi giggled which made him laugh too because her laughter was so sweet it really was music to his ears. Shivi admired his smile uff how good looking he always looks.

"Ek sec baby" she turned with the pup, Mohsin heard her whisper something then she placed him down.

"Jaan tum na-

"Shh Moh," she cupped his chin and kissed him, his lips crept into a smile as he wrapped his arms around her waist. They enjoyed kissing for a bit. "Puppy?" He asked in between kisses. "He is fine," she said, then resumed the kiss. "Sure na?" He asked. "Haan Moh, usse pata hai ke his parents need time alone" she said in between the kisses.

"Accha bacha" after those words he took her by the hand. "Where to?" She asked. Mohsin stopped at the sofa then he sat down. "Come here jaan on my lap" Shivi was hesitant looking here and there.

"Shivi?" He held her wrist and asked with his eyes that is all ok and she nodded then sat on his knee. She turned to him holding a sweet gaze. He kept his arm around her waist. She got comfortable in his godi and kept her hand on his forehead then gently stroked it all the way back.

"Jaan thats.." he closed his eyes. "Acha laga my love?" He smiled with a nod to which she did it again. "Bahut acha my love" he replied.
Then he opened his eyes. "Acha suno Shivi" he said whilst keeping his hand on her nape.

She kept her hand on his neck "Haan bolo baby?" She asked but he could not complete his sentence. "Oh no Moh, baby you're hungry na" she just heard his stomach rumble. "Jaan wait" he said when she suddenly got off his lap. "Mein kitni buri girlfrend hu" she said, biting her nails.  Hearing that Mohsin sighed, getting up.

"Jaan kya bakwaas boli jare ho" she gaped at him as he had gripped her shoulder. "Tum kabhi buri ho nahi sakti my love" Shivi's eyes softened then she hugged him. "Tum best ho Moh," he placed a kiss on the top of her head as they hugged.

"Baby mein khana laga deti hu" she said and he nodded "yeah i have a meeting soon so lunch would be good" he commented. "Ok tum meeting ki tayari karo tab tak mein..he turned her by the elbow.

"Dekh tumhara pyara beta kya kara hai?"

"Drogo! No bad boy!" she saw he had done susu. "Moh,meri car mein unke things hai please aap ise sambhalo mein le-

"Jaan tum iss ke saath raho mein le ata hu keys kaha hai?"

Shivi told him the keys were in her bag, Mohsin quickly got the stuff out of her car. Then she settled Drogo and then they ate lunch.