Part 20

"Baby" she smiled seeing his face on the facetime.

"Jaan.." he smiled as he was facetiming her from his workplace.

"Kaise yaad kiya?"

"My love, do I need a reason to call you?" He said to which she giggled.

"Of course not baby"

"Your looking beautiful jaan"

Shivi got shy.."You're looking handsome as always Moh," she said and ended that sentence with an air kiss to which Mohsin grinned.

"Jaan..mujhe real kissie chahiye" he pouted.

"Aww" Shivi commented.

"Sheenu Beta?"

"Mumma is coming and I'll be seeing you tomorrow," she reminded him, because they are heading to Delhi.

"Jaan.. ek

"Love you bye" she cut the call.

"Shivi w-

"Mohsin bacha?" Called his mumma

"Aya ammi"

"Nai beta mein he aaja ti hu  suno woh yeh kapde.. She placed the pressed pile on his bed.

"Mumma" he stood up and gave her a tight hug on the other side Shivangi was also hugging her mumma.

"Thank you mumma" she said after her mumma gave her pressed uniform.

"Beta have a safe flight" she smiled.

The next day Shivi welcomed her most favourite customer onboard.

"Welcome aboard Sir, would you like your favourite drink?"

Shivangi asked Mohsin.. He adjusted his cap then looked up at her. "Yes the drink..he then held her hand. "And the girl"

"Baby hath chodo mein kaam pe hu.." she said with a blush. He laughed then let go of her. Shivi smiled to herself as she went to get his drink.

Shortly she returned. "Here you go baby..i mean sir" he grinned then took a sip. "Mmm taste yum like you..

"Huh?" She asked puzzled

"I..mean tumhare hatho se banake laye hona isliye.."

"Oh" she giggled.

"Love you jaan.." he said in a soft tone.

Shivi loved hearing those words from his mouth after he finished his drink she held his jaw.

"I love you too Moh," she then sealed her mouth over his. He held the small of her back to deepen the kiss.

"Baad mein more" she said after breaking the liplock. He smiled with a nod and then Shivi left and continued her work after some hours they landed in Delhi.

Mohsin sat her in a car taking them to the chand. He took the card reception then they went.

"My jaan here is our room" he said opening the door.

The presidential suite

this