Part 12

Shivi checked into her room whilst Mohsin left quickly he had a meeting to attend although he kept his bags in her room.

Her room

Shivi changed out of her uniform and into some different clothes

Her look and hair is open

She put her uniform back in her bag then took her phone

She put her uniform back in her bag then took her phone. She sat comfortably on the bed and looked at netflix for a bit then she called her mum and spoke to her for a while she kept Mohsin being there with her to herself for now. Two hours passed.

"Hello kaun?" She called, stood behind the door.

"It's me Shivi," he called to which she smiled. She opened the door and let him in.

"Sorry meri jaan for making you wait" he said while shutting the door behind him.

"No it's ok, I understand how important work is," she replied. He turned to her and kept his hands behind her back. "Missed you," he said pulling her close.

"I missed you too" she said as she looped his neck. He smiled then angled his face to hers and they shared a liplock.

"Accha baby ab toh batao ke why did you have a meeting here kuch khaas?" Mohsin nodded "yes actually there is a genuine reason to why i had a meeting here with the owners of the resort"

He smiled, knotting his fingers behind her lower back. "Soon I'll be taking over this place and it will be turned into The Chand" he told her.

"Wow seriously? You're turning the Rakkh into The Chand. So soon it will be another hotel added to the chain"

"Exactly my love" he smiled. She held his face "I'm so proud of you my baby" she squealed then took his lips into a kiss. After that sweet kiss Mohsin needed his bags. "I'll go change in the other room then we can go have some fun" he said. Shivi smiled as they walked to the corner where their bags were.

"Or can I stay here with you?" He asked her. Shivi held his hand. "Yes i would love that, cancel your room and stay here my love" Mohsin tugged her chin. "Such a sweetie you are" she giggled at his gesture.