Part 19

Shivi wanted to shower him with so much  love she placed a soft kiss on his upper back. Feeling her soft lips kiss there made him relax and he gripped her hands more.

Feeling his hands squeeze hers made her lean closer she rested her cheek on his skin with a smile. Shivin stayed like this for a few seconds just feeling each other.

"Moh?" she asked to which he turned, holding her hands. "Bolo jaan?" Her eyes scanned his frame then her gaze fell on his face. "Woh.." she said, then saw a hair strand fall on his eye.

"Ek second ha?" she gently moved the hair strand away,she can't have it trouble her love. He smiled seeing her care and he placed both his palms on her waist. "That's better" she smiled then held his arms. "Thanks my love" he said then noticed something "Jaan par tum gown mein kyu?"

"Haan baby i completely got distracted actually due to the rain my dress got stuck and i can't unzip it. "Wait toh tum..you're still in wet clothes?"

She gave him an oops yes i am kind of expression. "Haan but" Mohsin removed his hands. "Main help karta hu tum gown utaro jaldi" he told her. Shivi nodded then opened it fast.

"Ok utaar diya but Moh, it's not that wet, see its thoda damp only" she said.

"Jaan turn around for me please" he said. Shivi did as he asked of her. He saw her zip and pulled it a little then thought no her hair might get stuck.

Shivi felt him push her locks to the front. "Your right jaan it's a bit tight" he said whilst tugging the zip. "Got it" he said and she heard a soft pull of the zipper.

"done," he said in a soft tone.

"Hogaya?" She asked

"Haan it's done" he said whilst gazing at her shoulder and then her nape..

"Ok thanks baby" she told him

"Always jaan" he said.

"I'll go get changed" she said.

"Yeah jaan go..

Then Shivi didn't speak because she was lost in the feeling of his lips showering kisses on her nape followed by her shoulder. He gripped both her hands and she intertwined their fingers together.

She arched her neck to give him better access. He held her waist, came closer to the side and gave her deep soft kisses on her throat. Shivi caressed his nape and hair enjoying his affection.

After sometime he withdrew his mouth and their eyes locked. "They took each other's lips in a sweet kiss exchanging soft slow kisses.

After some time they reached near her bed without breaking the liplock. "Jaan" he said and touched his temple to hers. Both were flustered after that french kiss.

"Yah Moh" she said, keeping her hand on his chest which he smiled at. "I should go now" he said whilst his palms pressed on her waist.

She cupped his chin. "Already?" She asked. He nodded "Na jao?" He asked and Shivi clicked her tongue.

"Nai baby abhi na mera" she took him into a hug "mann nahi bhara" he chuckled at her comment.

"Esa hai?" He asked, he felt her cheek rub on his pec as she got snuggly.

"Haan Moh,"

He patted her head. "So..my love, what can I do to make you feel satisfied?"

"Just stay with me a little longer. I am seeing you after 3 whole days na.."  she said in a tone he found super cute.

"Look at me" he said

"Hmm" she held his waist whilst looking up. He placed his finger under her chin.