Part 25

Mohsin smiled seeing the gift that Shivi gave him. “Arre wah goggles, a watch and yeh shirt” 

“Tume pasand aya na” she asked. He closed the box. 

“Meri girlfriend, meri jaan se yeh 1st birthday gift mila hai i will keep it forever” he grinned then took her in a hug.

“Moh, baby i love you” she said hugging him resting her chin on his shoulder. He sighed happily squeezing her tighter.

“Love you Shivi, my love” she giggled and hugged him more.

“chalo” she held his hand.. 

“Excuse me, can we have the music?” she called.

A romantic number started to play “baby come let's dance” she said getting up from the seat.

Mohsin chuckled, holding her hand. “You planned this too?” 

“Yes so we…she stopped near where the candles were casting beautiful shadows. 

“We can..he said , holding her waist. 

“Couple dance,” she said, leaning close to him.

Them kind of like this

They held each other closely whilst swaying to the music

Mohsin kissed her temple then looked down  and gazed at her. She looked up at him, her lips adorned a smile.

Their lids closed as their lips met in a loving kiss, they kissed till the song ended.

They threw their arms around each other in a sweet embrace. “Jaan?” 

“Yeah baby?” She came out of the hug.

“Thank you” he cupped her chin and she held his waist.  

“Kis liye?” 

“Mera birthday ko itna special banane ke liye” 

“It was my pleasure Moh,” she said. He chuckled in glee and carried her up. They were both laughing as he spinned her.

Thereafter they took some selfies and returned back to the hotel. 

The next day they got up early and did their breakfast at the hotel. 

Their look and her hair is open