Part 31

"Going twice s- 

"assee hajaar" said someone from behind.

Everyone turned and thought who placed such a high bet a girl stood tall in an orange dress.

“Shivi poch gai” smiled Sajjad.

“Acha assee hajaar..going once going t-

“assee hajaar ek” said that girl now the bet was going on between Shivi and that girl..

There was no way Shivangi was going to lose this bet!

“assee hajaar paanch” Shivi yelled.

“Shivi?” He smiled seeing her “Wait..Shivi is here..meri chatni bana degi” he told himself.

“assee hajaar paanch going once going twice sold!” The host looked ahead “To the girl in the pink dress..ma’am please come forward and claim your prize” 

Her look and hair is open

Shivi walked ahead.. “Sir chale?” She said to Mohsin as if they were strangers.

Mohsin nodded then quickly walked behind her. “Jaan you look gorgeous” he said in a tone low enough that only she could hear.

“Hi Sajjad” she said sitting next to him. 

“Hi Shivi kaise ho” 

“I’m good” 

“You're not talking with me?” Mohsin said sitting next to her but she royally ignored him.

“You are looking so stunning in this dress jaan” he said but she looked away “jaan?” He repeated. 

“Moh?” She turned to him; he had just kissed her shoulder.

“Sorry” He pouted, keeping his lower lip out which made Shivi feel like kissing him.

“Ok.. relax you're forgiven” she said 

“Itni jaldi?” Sajjad chuckled

“Chup kar Sajju kuch bhi” Momo said feeling annoyed he had just straightened things out with her! 

“Relax baby” she held his hand under the table.

“Chill i am just kidding bhai” his question got lost because Mohsin was caressing her fingers between his.

“Waise jaan how did you know i was here?”

“Sajjad told me he called and..

Flashback

“Finally i am home, Moh,ko call karti hu” she said reaching inside. She had not spoken to him since some days as both were busy.

“Sajjad ka missed call?” The first thing she thought was is her Moh ok why is Sajjad calling.