Part 22

Shivin hugged tightly. Then he felt her sigh heavily. "Jaan..?" He said, holding her shoulders to look at her.

"My love, what happened?" He asked as she looked like she was going to cry at any moment.

"I don't know, my head feels weird," she said, holding it.

"Woah" he held her as she leaned her cheek upon his chest. 

"Chalo lets go" he carried her up and sat her in the back seat then went in next to his Shivi. As soon as the car started moving she went into his arms.

He gently caressed her hair then kissed the top of her head. He watched her sleep and it made him smile.

He turned away and looked out of the window. Five minutes or so passed. "Mwah" said Shivi while kissing his cheek. He chuckled then turned to her.

He cushioned her head"Jaag gaye meri jaan" 

"Haan.." she said in a tone he found cute. "Mere.." she said, running her finger from his temple down to his jaw.

"Hot, hot Moh.." she giggled. 

"Hum ponch gaye" said the driver.

"Haan ok" he replied. He got out then went to her side and opened the door.

"Chalo jaan" he took her hand and helped her walk back but reaching the floor she stumbled.

"Ek sec my love" he said then carried her up in a bridal style. "Tum kitne strong ho Moh..Moh.." she started singing his name till they reached the room.

"We are here" he commented 

"Yay!" She said still in his arms. Mohsin kicked the door shut behind him.

"Baby ek sec" she jumped from his arms.

Mohsin went and made sure the door was shut properly. "Baby" she turned him and clinged to him. "Mere saath dance karo!" she said, swaying with him.

He wrapped his arms around Shivi and danced with her. "Moh.." she came out of his arms. "Look at this" she said holding a pose "Call me miss India" she yelled.. He chuckled at her cute antics.

"Oh no" she said then ran from there. "Jaan you ok?"  He raced after her.

He followed her to the washroom. "Jaan" he held her open hair back. "Oh god" she stood straight wiping her lips. "Jaan come here thoda pani se muh rinse karlo" he said.

He opened the tap of the sink. "Muh kholo baby" he made her rinse her mouth out. "Thank you Moh" she said.

"Pagal ladki mujhe kyu thanks bol rahi ho?" 

She looked at him then cupped his face. "Tum meri bahut care karte ho toh accha laga" 

He kissed her temple. "I love you" 

"I love you too Moh" she said then they hugged.

"Waise jaan?" He said holding her waist.

Haan bolo?" 

"Tume ulti aa rahi hai par humne toh abhi kuch kiya hi nahi?" 

"Matlab?" She asked to which he removed his hand and gestured a baby bump.

"Besharam, matlab sirf iss reason se vomiting hoti hai?" He chuckled at her comment.

"Jaan.." he took her in his arms "relax i'm just pulling your leg" 

"Obviously I know that," she said, then pulled his cheeks.

"But maine kyun pe.. she said with her eyes getting moist.